Ic - Biostar Gf7050-m7

thetechmind

Skilled
yes, so here it is , just posting an IC abt the biostar gf7050-m7 , i'm still to receive a word on its availability and prices, but the entire thing would depend on how many pieces i'm picking up together.

for more info on the board and live pix , go here....

http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/hello-hello-simple-build-106365.html

i hope the above link is allowed cause im cross linking to my thread itself.....

i'm not sure if there will be a much fall in price , cause this thing is dead cheap at 2.3k.......i max people can take advantage before the dealer realises something fishy and bumps up the price.....:eek:hyeah:

will ship wherever [at owners' risk] - shipping would be at actualts + watever lil bit for the packaging......

mumbai people cannot escape shipping [sorry] , i'm lazy and have 1 day off which I love to sleep and spend.

if interested i can ask for a better deal paired up with an E2160.........

THIS IC will be open for about a week.......

the mobo along with E2160 would be costing how much..hope this mobo would support SATA..along with 2 GB RAM and 250 Gb HDD , what would be the approx cost, all inclusive.

thanks..

Seems like a nice mobo for the regular users (surf/chat+music+movies+general windows stuff) and those on a tight budget. :)
Hanzy dada, any idea how the onboard gfx on this compares to the old 6100/6150 ones and the 690G?? :)

will be updating this thread with bulk price updates tomorrow.........sri_k i got the 2160 for 2675....im sure its fallen more....will update upon that also well.....

Hanzy,i am building a rig for my frnd who wants a secondhand dual core processor,preferably Intel.Yday he gt hold of Pentium core 805 (2.66GHz).He's gettingt that processor arnd 2.2k from a dealer.But i told to him to go Pentium D E21XX series bt the dealer told him that its the same processor which has been over clocked.AFAIK there are no pentium Dual core processors which has speeds upto 2.66ghz&i told my frnd that he had fooled him.Should he buy that processor?

200mph tks for ur reply.The dealer said you will have to think how will a 2.66Ghz processor perform against the pentium dual core 1.6ghz..The dealer is frm lammington rd.my frnd.

My frnd already bought the processor.He hasn't provided him heat sink&fan.Where could he get a pentium dual core heatsink n lamington rd?

sri_k said:
My frnd already bought the processor.He hasn't provided him heat sink&fan.Where could he get a pentium dual core heatsink n lamington rd?

dammm , what the heck , it seems like the dealer only wanted to sell off the processor and hence he gave it to him , try lookin out for a heatsink and fan on lammy , im doubtfulll if u will get a original one ....however am sure u can find one on TE here..............and yes......even i think he would have been buying a 2140/2160.....those pentium d's suck power and run so terribly hot!...........sheesh....

sorry ppl no update on price yet , seems the boards gone underground for the week , hoping to hear something in the beginning of next week , however i might not deal with the deal since not many are interested , if anyone reals wants it would happily ship to them.....

Hey hanzy,ws eagerly waiting for ur price update of E2160,but its of no use nw....Yup i was very much sure tht pentiumD were the older one's which used to run hot..The dealer made a pure hogwash about speeds...He is quite unlucky coz he cud hv gt a new pentium dual core by shelling out another few hundred bucks......

Back