[IC]-Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Bundle with USB Adapter

skumar9988

Adept
Hi,

I have been providing some decent deals on Dell Items through a local dealer and in between I stood away due to some reasons/bad experiences
<
. But recently when I visited his store I found these keyboard+mouse bundles which as per him were taken away and replaced with wired ones.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&sku=330-1824

Condition: -

• All of them are either used or were not stored properly and have physical marks.
  • Fully functional. some keyboards were as good as brand new with even protective plastics. But all mice have scratches all over.
  • I'll Replace every keyboard/mouse if it has any functional issue but you should bear cosmetics scuffs and marks.(Not much though but just to be on safer side)
  • STILL if u don't like you can return it but YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING TO AND FRO.
  • Will personally check every keyboard and mouse before shipping it to buyer.

Contents:- Keyboard, Mouse, USB Adapter.--No box/manual.

Price:- Rs.1000 + Shippings at actuals.

MODS:-I hope its a correct place to post and if not pls let me know.

Payment: - I'll PM my account details to everyone interested.

Shipping details:- these will be shipped only on weekends and with proper packaging.

I'll go ahead and buy those keyboards only if I have 5-10 buyers. I can click some pics of one set that I've bought for myself and will post here.

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION PLS ASK HERE ONLY.

Got Some Queries via PM so replying here:-

1. Will be shipped from Rohtak, Haryana-124001

2. Will send pics first via mail and after confirmation I will ship them. To avoid any confusion further.

3. Will start taking payments once I get 5 members Interested. and this thread will be converted to GO.

*I have thought a lot on the shipping part and have decided that I'll take flat Rs.150 for every shipment.

Back