IC : Edifier C3 for 3.9K

voltas

Disciple
I have been quoted 3900 for Edifier C3.
If i can get over 5 orders than i can get a further discount..
dealer is from NP, Delhi

Will talk to the dealer tomorrow about the combined order thing,
But i will be out of this as soon as the price gets fixed.
you go to nehru place, pay the dealer and get your stuff, I will do the same.
N yeah these comes with standard Edifier warranty of 6 months.

P.S. This is not a April fool`s joke.

HOLY @#$!!!! C3s at this price is a steal man, i got mine for 4.7k around 8-9 months back, then the price was raised to 5.9k once.

A superb deal man, good luck :)

@ frankmehta : These are 2.1 speakers which are bundled with an amplifier.
The amplifier has an aux out and and port for headphones too. :)

PS : err.. Shipping will cost a bomb as the box is half my size :no:

I am interested too but skeptical about the shipping price.

Where is it available in Bangalore?I would like to check it out before I decide to place an order.Reviews seem impressive.

well sorry for posting here.. but i can arrange for C3 @ 3.6k with 3 orders. If more ppl are interested in bulk then can get it for less than 3.6k as well. Ya in Mumbai with 6months warranty.

Attachments

• edifier-hcs2330.jpg
    edifier-hcs2330.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 168
^^ no man, not Intentional April Fool.. just that i got confused between these 2 and one model of Philips.. :p

Anyways now its April Fool.

yes its a good price. Go for it. Their 2.1 are really strong. Such quality speakers if u want in 4.1 or 5.1 then they'll be really xpensive.

I guess considering their weight the shipping would come close to 900 or so. On the other hand if this is available as NP for 3.9k then it might be time to head to SP road and see how things are there.

abbe, obviously it wud have been a good VFM for 3.9k shipped, but v all know it April 1, so dont expect these speakers to be less than 4.6k :)

Back