[IC] GTX 1650S and GTX 1660S [Interest Check for 5 days]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Here's an "Interest Check" for all the desperate souls out there who lost out to scalpers and everything else.
How much are you willing to pay for the GTX 1650S/1660S? (This should actually be "at how much price can you realistically find the GPU's for?" lol)
The prices are increasing by the day. This is a fact. The GTX 1650S which I thought was available for 20k just a few weeks ago now costs 25k online. The GTX 1660S costs 40k. The other ONLY viable means is the private one (last month based on lucky draw by Acro for the 3060 with 40k incl. tax for lowest Inno3D model). I'm not sure if they will do again.

This is just an Interest Check. Not a Group Order.

No interest in 1650S. Can go for anything above and better than 1660S but not a dime more than MRP or fair price if used.

Though, I would prefer to get a 3060ti/3070, hence waiting for a long haul unless a good deal sweeps me off the floor.

The other ONLY viable means is the private one (last month based on lucky draw by Acro for the 3060 with 40k incl. tax for lowest Inno3D model). I'm not sure if they will do again.
Like you mentioned, I'm ready to wait for that 3060@ 40k deal again. Or something better than that at non-scalper prices.

No point getting 1660s for 40k ish at the current prices

1660? Utter mid level gpu. Can buy it used at max 15k.
If I want to pay 50k then why not 2080 or 3060 etc.

No point getting 1660s for 40k ish at the current prices
I agree. Hope things don't get even worse too soon. Else we are all screwed.
Yeah, get the 3080 or 3090, if you can at like really good prices.
:hilarious:
100% Interested 1650 @ 14.5k, 1650S @ 19k, 1660S @ 26kish
Lowest online price for the GTX 1650 non-Super is 23.5k. I don't know how legit the site is https://www.thevaluestore.in/zotac-gtx-1650-oc-4gb-gddr6
Even the GTX 1050Ti now costs over 15k everywhere. It will be impossible to find 1650 for 14.5k. Also I'm talking about new piece not used. There's always a chance with used ones but that is not what this IC is for.

Last edited:
Though, I would prefer to get a 3060ti/3070, hence waiting for a long haul unless a good deal sweeps me off the floor.

I think there's someone here offering 3070 for 77k ish. If that price sweeps you off the floor I'll dig through my PMs and find that person.

Won't buy new cards at the current prices even if I had money to throw away.

Gaming is not a need to anyone, those who think otherwise may have some disorder and might need medical advise.

Won't buy new cards at the current prices even if I had money to throw away.

Gaming is not a need to anyone, those who think otherwise may have some disorder and might need medical advise.
Wow wow wow chill. We are not here to judge what others want. We are only here for deals.

Wow wow wow chill. We are not here to judge what others want. We are only here for deals.
not judging anyone that's why i specifically highlighted the word need there. yes, if anyone wants something for whatever price, it's their money and choice and they're free to do it. I agree with that.

I think there's someone here offering 3070 for 77k ish. If that price sweeps you off the floor I'll dig through my PMs and find that person.
I have exchanged messages with the said gentleman too. But MRP of 3070 was ₹45-50k afaik hence ₹77k is not a good deal in that case.

No point in buying a new GPU right now. As for used, having sold a 2060 for 19k a couple months ago I would rather catch up on some reading and TV than pay so much for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back