IC: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500/E8600 45nm Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have recently seen a lot of members here express interest in the E8500/E8600 and by my Google Research :ashamed:, they are great performers mainly because of their RAW clock speeds of 3.16/3.33 GHz.

Also they allow for major tweaking and overclocks because they ship with completely unlocked multipliers of 10.0X. :hap5:

Please also remember that these CPU's would be supported (after a BIOS update) by all those great Core 2 Duo Overclocking boards that DO NOT support 45nm Quads (read 680i SLI).

TE Gurus' comments on the above points are Welcome.

Was wondering if any of you here would be interested in these CPU's if TechShop could arrange a few SKU's.

Prices:
E8500: ~ Rs. 10596/- Shipped by DTDC Surface ; Link: SLB9K
E8600: ~ Rs. 15350/- Shipped by DTDC Surface ; Link: SLB9L

Please remember, that these processors will carry the Full Warranty from Intel and will ship with a solid Tax Invoice. :cool2:

Since this is an IC, please note that these prices are INDICATIVE. The final price could vary by +- Rs. 100/-

Please also note that the above pricing is for the Non-CC, Non-EMI payment options.

People who are really interested, please post your interests here. We may be able to negotiate a better price for ~ 10 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back