[IC] Internet Download Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiryadav

Adept
This is interest check for IDM (Internet download manager Keys.)
Version:- Lifetime License
Interest check date:- until 21/06/2018
Payment date:- TBA after interest check date
Price /Cost :- 15 USD
No of Interested parties required :- at least 20

LIFETIME LICENSE FAQ:-
https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/purchase7.html
PURCHASE QUESTIONS
Is IDM purchase a one-time payment? For how long is IDM license valid?
Why Lifetime license is called 'Lifetime' if it has only 3 years of free updates? What happens if I do not pay for updates?We have 2 types of licenses:

1. IDM lifetime license.

IDM Lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire. When free updates period passes, you can purchase subscription for updates and it will be notably cheaper than purchasing a new license. Lifetime IDM license will work even if you decide to not pay for updates unlike one year license that stop working after one year.

You may not update IDM at all. Many users even now, when they have free updates option, use 2-3 years old IDM versions and are happy because they do not have tasks that require regular updates.

Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license before April, 1st. 2016, it was guaranteed one-year of free updates, but the updates may not become free only with the release of next major version 7.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license after April, 1st. 2016, it is guaranteed three-years of free updates.

Note that these conditions were stated during purchase and in IDM license that you have accepted during IDM installation.

2. IDM one-year license.

This license expires in one year after purchasing IDM. It means that IDM stops working and asks to enter a new product key in one year unless the license is paid and extended for another year. In general this license is one-time payment as well, unless you decide to make it a subscription during purchase process.

Last edited:
This is interest check for IDM (Internet download manager Keys.)
Version:- Lifetime License
Interest check date:- until 21/06/2018
Payment date:- TBA after interest check date
Price /Cost :- 15 USD
No of Interested parties required :- at least 20
I already got one in last group order but I advise you to take payments from members here before placing the order at IDM to avoid repeating what happened last time around

https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/group-buy-internet-download-manager.185278/

Btw its a lifetime license but one can only update idm till 3rd year though the license stays forever you will end up with non supportive idmcc plugin in browsers thereafter.
Anyways i think one can negotiate with idm for future updates for a nominal fee or we then can have another idm Go listing.

Btw its a lifetime license but one can only update idm till 3rd year though the license stays forever you will end up with non supportive idmcc plugin in browsers thereafter.
Anyways i think one can negotiate with idm for future updates for a nominal fee or we then can have another idm Go listing.
"Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future."

Are you sure they are not updating the software after 3 years?
Have they enforced the policy yet?

Till now thats what the case is. License validity is lifetime but upgrades can only be enjoyed till 3rd year thereafter you are stuck with the last upgraded version for lifetime.
If anyone here who already bought similar idm license in the past will be in a better position to comment practically on whether he is receiving any further updates or not.

Btw are you an official IDM representative?

For everyone, read this to get a clear idea: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/purchase7.html

Last edited:
Till now thats what the case is. License validity is lifetime but upgrades can only be enjoyed till 3rd year thereafter you are stuck with the last upgraded version for lifetime.
If anyone here who already bought similar idm license in the past will be in a better position to comment practically on whether he is receiving any further updates or not.

For everyone, read this to get a clear idea: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/purchase7.html

you can check, i have already added the FAQ in my first Post.

also:-
"Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future. "

It is clearly mentioned that they have not enforced the policy yet.
THEY MIGHT DO IT FROM version 7.[DOUBLEPOST=1529342729][/DOUBLEPOST]
No HAVE I WRITTEN SO?

You cannot expect 20 members to contact you just within 7 days from opening the thread. The other idm Go threads were active anywhere from a month till more than 1.5yrs if you can check them out.
This aint any online type of end of season sale right where within definite days ltd period offer is to be availed.
Have patience. Rest its your choice.

You cannot expect 20 members to contact you just within 7 days from opening the thread. The other idm Go threads were active anywhere from a month till more than 1.5yrs if you can check them out.
This aint any online type of end of season sale right where within definite days ltd period offer is to be availed.
Have patience. Rest its your choice.
i remember the first sale, it was quite fast.i got 1 key at that time.i am not aware of the second sale.
I need one more urgently and was hoping to get it cheap through Group buy.
i only got 2 interested people in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back