IC : OCZ Vanquisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFusion

Skilled
I have been quoted 1200 for a OCZ Vanquisher CPU cooler.....

So, how many people would be intrested.... ??
If i can get over 10 orders than i can get a further discount >...

Ok, so i got the following people >
aman.pitbull
agefreak
~[tRiX]~
boomshankar
thetechmind
coolraghav
sarang

A review...

X-bit labs - Print version

From PrimeABGB Mumbai....

snapw.jpg

U120 is better but its more than double the price which has been quoted :p Also Its Hard to Find u120 in Stock :no: .
Gr8 Price Too bad already made the payment for a U120:mad:

EDIT: Me back in the fray.

@IceFusion: pass that joint over here. AM2 and AM2+ are physically same, electricaly a lil different.

To quote someone over at THG forums

Although the CPU's are compatible between AM2/AM2+, the additional character rendered all coolers incompatible. Fortunately, AMD engineers found a workaround, if you simply draw a '+' on your cooler with a sharpie, it will now fit the new AM2+ socket.
:rofl:

the point is... not everyone would be able to understand the process of putting the cooler on AMD right.... :)

Can you give me a link to the post sarang

the review says taking the Push pin assembly for LGA 775 to fit use the AM2 mounting is a pain in the you know where :(

This cooler can only be installed in such a way that the fan blows only upwards or downwards.

Cooler Master Hyper TX2 was available for 1.4k but now its price increased

Ok, need to clear out some doubts :p

Is this for LGA775 compatible ?

Is this anywhere near SCCF or atleast TRU120A ?

I know there is a review link but if possible, i would be glad to have someone tell me their opinion regarding this as ~1200 for a CPU cooler is just a fantastic price point. :D

:ashamed:

TIA

|Anish| said:
Ok, need to clear out some doubts :p

Is this for LGA775 compatible ?

Is this anywhere near SCCF or atleast TRU120A ?

I know there is a review link but if possible, i would be glad to have someone tell me their opinion regarding this as ~1200 for a CPU cooler is just a fantastic price point. :D

:ashamed:

TIA

Yes this is LGA 775 compatible.

It won't be as effective as the TRUE, let alone the SCCF. But it will be much better than the stock coolers.

OCZ Vanquisher Review » Page 5 - Testing - Overclockers Club

Overall this is great for people who want a decent After market HSF for a low price point. this features an in-package fan too, which though not amazing, gives you more than you would require at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back