Ic : Verbatim Dvd-r Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
Hello guys ,
well i would like to know if any one of you guys will be interested in the VERBATIM media . Made in India . DVD-R , these will be sealed spindles with the quantity of 50 dvds per spindle
the approximate pricing for these is 16 rs Per DVD + 150 Packing and couriering them . IE - 800 + 150 = 950
the courier for 2 spindles is cheaper and works out to be roughly 200 Rs with packing and all.
This is a no profit GO so dont ask me for lower prices i can get them from magic, if the quantities are good may be i can pull out a better deal , as of now i spoke to my dealer friend it will take approx 7 - 9 days for the dvds to come to him .
i will just want to know who will positively want to take these . dont post up here if you are unsure about it. I just want to know a exact number of people who actually want it.
This is how it will work. onces stock are here mostly i will get a call from the dealer , according to the numbers i will block the dvds with him , I will expect people to make transfer to my account in 24 hours after PMing them with details.
I will get the DVD's and pack and send them across.
Spindle 1 of 50 DVD'S Verbatims - 800 RS shipping 150 Rs.
Spindle 2 of 50 DVD'S Verbatims- 1600 shipping 200 Rs.
50 x 1 - shakensoul - 800 Rs

50 x 3 - Non Te Member - 2400 shipping @ actuals = 2400 Rs + shipping

50 x 1 - titana - 800 Rs.

50 x 1 - 200mph ie MY SELF
TOTAL - 300 discs. People on monday i will be calling the dealer and getting details about the availability dates of this. i am also trying to source in better DVD+R MCC 004 verbatim media but i cant promise , else the DVD - R from the last go for sure.

Updates : Delhi People can come collect the DVD from Me they pay no shipping charges if picked up :) .

obviously delhi guys dont pay shipping if they pick it from my place.
but i cant offer COD , i am a student i dont have so much cash :).:eek:hyeah:

I am interested in 1 spindle beginning of next month, if you can somehow arrange it to be dropped near south delhi :eek:hyeah:

ROFL , south delhi i dont know :) , but its possible :) . but then u have to pick it from my frends place before 8 in the evening types :)

how does verbatim par with taido-yuden discs..n also is der quality diff in discs made in india n singapore or elsewer??

well u can have a look at the previous GO i have posted scans there. and the new verbatim lots the made in india ones are doing very well , which can also be checked on cdfreaks. look at the newer threads and not the old ones. the results that i have got have been excellent .

From what I have read on cdfreaks Verbatim quality does not differ on place of manufacture, most posters recommend MCC004 irrespective of where it is manufactured but some fussy ones of course have their preferences. Same would apply for dvd-r.

Definitely better than the media locally available. If I hadn't bought so many Taiyo Yudens from KMD I would have gone for this.

I am interested in 2 spindles, till date I have been using the moser baer/writex and touchwood they have not given me any problems. anyways I will try Verbatim this time. but I want to buy it this saturday (23rd Feb 08) as I have to do loads of backups (almost 200-300 gb)

I stay at Vasant Kunj and I am planning going to Nehru Place at around 4-5 PM. So how can we work this out? my email id is "pr AT prashantrana DOT com"

PS: I hope these are the same quality as you had posted screenshots in the previous post
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/verbatim-dvd-r-16-bucks-each-105501.html

dude 23rd wont be possible as of now as i have exams till monday that being the first thing. and second the dvds are to come to my dealer here . these will be the same dvd-r stuff sealed boxes. if you can wait i can arrange them for you or else your free to get the moser baers , next week some time i can surely arrange it. i might even go to np my self to get my frend a hdd or something that time u can take it from me .

50 x 1 - shakensoul - 800 Rs
50 x 3 - Non Te Member - 2400 shipping @ actuals = 2400 Rs + shipping
50 x 1 - titana - 800 Rs.
50 x 1 - 200mph ie MY SELF

TOTAL - 300 discs. People on monday i will be calling the dealer and getting details about the availability dates of this. i am also trying to source in better DVD+R MCC 004 verbatim media but i cant promise , else the DVD - R from the last go for sure.

this GO closes tomorrow. i have spoken to my dealer and he wants a confirmed quantity so that i can tell him the quantity and he can place the order tomorrow so that they are here by tuesday with me, so people please post in any changes , additions or any one else being interested then let me know . so that i confirm the order and place it. the members above i will PM you all my account details .please make in the payments so that i have money to buy the dvds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back