ICICI Coral credit card schemes are fraud

suds

Disciple
I was keep harassed by the call from ICICI bank i finally decided i will take the Coral card and all calls will stop that didn't happen anyway
With the coral card they tell you that from bookmyshow.com you will be able to buy 1 get 1 ticket offer.

I was booking ticket under that scheme but i was keep getting the error the daily quota for the ticket is over.One day i was able to book the ticket under that offer but they deducted normal charge for ticket i thought later they will charge only for one ticket but i was wrong even under that offier they charged me normal price for ticket. I tried calling to their customer care but somehow they were keep disconnecting my call
Has anyone sucessfully able to book under buy 1 get 1 movie ticket offer using their ICICI coral card? If you have ICICI Coral Creadit Card please share your experiences

I am using this card for past 6 months without any issue...
Even able to book multiple tickets for one day...
Not a single issue I have faced till date...

Was able to book in Jan this year last. After that it just never happens.. Be it early morning Kate night 4am 4pm..doesn't matter.. O guess they hand out like 20-30 tickets free per day..

Suds, I'm facing the same issue and I'm in Pune as well. However, when booking in BLR or Mumbai, it works fine. It's an issue on bookmyshow's side. I've been nagging them to fix it for over a year now to no avail.

Though you can call me biased or anything, but anyday I like to stay away from ICICI regarding any product.
After having few issues i'm also thinking of staying away from ICICI bank but thing is my salary account & my loan ECS is associated with ICICI. I don't know how much trouble is to transfer ECS from ICICI to Citi .

Suds, I'm facing the same issue and I'm in Pune as well. However, when booking in BLR or Mumbai, it works fine. It's an issue on bookmyshow's side. I've been nagging them to fix it for over a year now to no avail.
If ICICI is screwing with us it's better to dump this Coral card . I don't see any other benefit that will help me in Coral card

I am from Pune, I booked tickets for Transformers and got 1 on 1 free.. I booked the tickets at 1 AM coz was awake due to a downtime :p

Back