Idea doing fraud with 3g consumers..

Aakash

Adept
Hi,
I have an Idea 3g mobile connection..which i recharged with 1499/-for 10gb data plan..After using it for few days Idea placed a fair usage policy on my connection which limited my connection to 30KB/s..I have tried complaining at customer care they say there is not any problem with my connection..i have tried resetting apn several times.. but no use..still my connection is blocked .. i checked it on speedtest.net...the speed shows 29.6-29.8,but never abow 30..
And the customer service guys talks like retards.. they always ask me to set the network on dual mode..
if i want to test 3g speed.. i have to select it on wcdma only mode..
Guys need help here.. they are just passing time.. my plan is for 30days only..and 16days has already been passed..
should i go to consumer court...

what you have is this.

either you used up 10 gb or they inflated usage.

I faced same with airtel.they finished up my 5 gb data in third week when my phone counter shows I have used about 3gb.

- - - Updated - - -

and idea customer care including nodal desk or appellate or whoever you talk,they all speak that way.
maybe thats their code of conduct.

what you have is this.

either you used up 10 gb or they inflated usage.

I faced same with airtel.they finished up my 5 gb data in third week when my phone counter shows I have used about 3gb.

- - - Updated - - -

and idea customer care including nodal desk or appellate or whoever you talk,they all speak that way.
maybe thats their code of conduct.

I have 6gb left in my idea ac....they also know this..
In idea when ever u disconnect from net it shows u data balance..

Hi,
I have an Idea 3g mobile connection..which i recharged with 1499/-for 10gb data plan..After using it for few days Idea placed a fair usage policy on my connection which limited my connection to 30KB/s..I have tried complaining at customer care they say there is not any problem with my connection..i have tried resetting apn several times.. but no use..still my connection is blocked .. i checked it on speedtest.net...the speed shows 29.6-29.8,but never abow 30..
And the customer service guys talks like retards.. they always ask me to set the network on dual mode..
if i want to test 3g speed.. i have to select it on wcdma only mode..
Guys need help here.. they are just passing time.. my plan is for 30days only..and 16days has already been passed..
should i go to consumer court...

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC278103 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC278103 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

I wil provide u my personal detail via PM,........

Thanks a lot mr. Ideacellular..
It seems my problem is solved by today morning..
Now again im getting 3g speeds...

Back