Audio IEM + AMP bundle - 3k max

Hi guys
I am planning to upgrade from soundmagic PL-30 i have been using for the past year. My budget is around 2.5-3k INR and will be buying online from lynx-india or any other site you people suggest. I need better bass as PL-30 lacked bass, currently i have these in my mind;

Head-direct RE 2 with Fiio E5
Klipsch Image S2 Universal Earphones with Fiio E5
Nuforce NE-6 Earphone with Fiio E5
Soundmagic PL-50 Earphones with Fiio E5...

I usually use the earphones for watching movies/series on my laptop and listening to music on my Nokia E72

Please suggest which one will be the best fit for me

^^ Hold on, am I reading your sig right ? You have a Triple fi 10, RE0, rE1, RE2 and an M6 ? :O

@OP - The VBs are good but they have a sibilance issue and if you listen to music with a lot of vocals it will not sound that great.

What about NE7m ? will it support both my lappy ? will the mic support my nokia E72 ?
which online dealer do you suggest ? can i use my visa debit card for online shopping ?

BF1983 said:
^^ Hold on, am I reading your sig right ? You have a Triple fi 10, RE0, rE1, RE2 and an M6 ? :O

Yes, that's right. Got too many, I believe. :p. Actually I also bought pl30, pl11, pl50, ne6 and hippo vb. sold/gifted now. :)

[quote name='NoName01']What about NE7m ? will it support both my lappy ? will the mic support my nokia E72 ?

which online dealer do you suggest ? can i use my visa debit card for online shopping ?

NE7M is great for bass, lacks upper mids and highs. Some prefer it that way. Buygamingstuff here on TE sells them and currently he's selling 2 NE7m for 4K. If any other TE member is interested, you could get it for 2K, Great price IMO. Have a look at market section.

Hippo vb is sibilant especially with brightly recorded songs. Might not be a much concern for some, whereas might irritate others.

haraakiri said:
[quote name='BF1983']^^ Hold on, am I reading your sig right ? You have a Triple fi 10, RE0, rE1, RE2 and an M6 ? :O

Yes, that's right. Got too many, I believe. :p. Actually I also bought pl30, pl11, pl50, ne6 and hippo vb. sold/gifted now. :)

If you're looking to get rid of the RE-0 or the RE-1 don't think of anyone else but me, will buy either :D

@ NoName01 Prime has the stuff at about the same price as buygamingstuff if you'd prefer buying it online.

Link: Headphones

BF1983 said:
He looks like a Head-Direct collector.Soon we will se RE-252/262 in that sig.

Ritvik said:
[quote name='haraakiri']
If you're looking to get rid of the RE-0 or the RE-1 don't think of anyone else but me, will buy either :D
RE0 is my favourite, so will not sell it anytime soon. Might sell RE1, after checking it with sparrow. Will let you know for sure, if I decide to sell it. :)
FaH33m said:
He looks like a Head-Direct collector.Soon we will se RE-252/262 in that sig.
I was actually looking for something with smoother highs compared to RE0, vocals better than RE0, closer to pl50 and a bit more bass. Perhaps RE252 might fit the bill, might get it. :p
bennysachdev said:
Why do you need so many IEM's when u have the Triple Effing Fi??
Actually TripleFi is not my favourite IEM, it's fun but perhaps I am more of analytical guy, I am more interested in mids and TripleFi isn't good there, especially with female vocals. Among the IEMs I owned PL50 had the best female vocals followed by RE2. RE2 is really my most used IEM as it works with almost any kind of music. :)

Anyway, I hope you guys aren't making fun of me. :ashamed:

i have a friend who is also interested in Ne7M but i need to confirm that the mic will work on Nokia E72 and Nokia N900, aint the audio quality same on both NE7m and NE6 ? from what i read Ne7m is same as NE6 but with a mic. still confused between NE6 and NE7m.....also any other online dealers who would have NE6 - other than Lynx (read bad reviews about Amarbir).

If the Brainwavz M2 hadn't been sold out, I would have suggested to ditch everything and get that. See if you can still source them.

My next choices would be PL50 and Klipsch S4.

NoName01 said:
i have a friend who is also interested in Ne7M but i need to confirm that the mic will work on Nokia E72 and Nokia N900, aint the audio quality same on both NE7m and NE6 ? from what i read Ne7m is same as NE6 but with a mic. still confused between NE6 and NE7m.....also any other online dealers who would have NE6 - other than Lynx (read bad reviews about Amarbir).
NE6 & NE7M are same. Just the mic difference and unfortunately mic doesn't work on Nokia phones.

Back