IEM's : Hifi-Man RE252 & Hifi-Man RE2 : Super Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone , it was a hard time deciding weather to keep these lovely pair of IEM's or put them on sale . But finally putting them on sale as my mind and heart is craving to upgrade to the next level .

1. HiFi-Man Re252

These are one the best top-tier IEM's i have ever tried till date . Very satisfying for basically all ur needs . Vocals and treble have a new definition on these and the most amazing part is they don't need any amplification to show there full strength . Your PMP output is enough to drive these IEM's . Sound is very very very detailed , one's who can understand what sound detailing means can only enjoy these beauties .

Price - SOLD

All box and accessories intact available .

Pics :-

2. HiFi-Man RE2

These don't need any introduction , most VFM iem under 2k category .

Have been tried and tested by many .

My personal verdict is that they are very very balanced . Perfect detailing , deep bass , nice vocals .

Again selling them only for the reason cause i will be upgrading to a new level .

Price - 1300 shipped

All box and accessories intact available .

Pics:-

There's a separate thread for my RE2's even , I don't know whether it is allowed to add your existing FS product in your new FS thread . If its not allowed , i request mods to close my other thread and let me continue sale of both these IEM's under one thread , as it will be easy for me to BUMP them in future .

Already Active thread link :-

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/head-direct-hifi-man-re2-1600-a-177271.html

RE252's are a superb deal @ this price guys .

One of the top-tier IEM under 300$ category .

Grab it friends .

Bump for RE2 as well :)

Great , to show your interest .

Faheem to me , is the only channel .

PM faheem and ask the real story , and i have used them for just burn-in period as it was a newly RMA'ed piece received by him just a week ago .

These RE-252 i got as replacement from head-direct about a month back. I just tried them for 2 mins to test if they are not DOA and put them back in the original box I had. After that they went on sale on TE. Anubhav got it . So these are only used by Anubhav for a brief period he had them.

* Guys Avail Special Diwali Discount *

Coupon Code :- HappyDiwali2010

Discount - Flat 5% on both of them .

RE252 now - Rs 6175 + shipping .

RE2 now - Rs 1330 shipped .

This is wrong , i tell you WRONG.

you are selling these now!

BTW you should bump your thread around 6PM thats when the real crowd comes in the market.

hahaha Real Crowd , as in its KHAN MARKET of Delhi :D

Strategy , dunno why am i selling these , although i love every bit of them .

Recently rock-boxed my FUZE , did bass to +3db , and the effect was WOW .

Just what i was missing , the low frequencies punches , they just PUMPED in @ the right time now .

I am looking for a S:flo2 now , its amplification part attracts me .

Then, at least put the 252s on hold. See if you can find a S:Flo2, try it. "I love it" and "I am selling it" should not be in the same sentence unless you need cash badly. Just my 25 paise :)..... or give it back to Faheem; he seems to be missing his 252s very much ;)

Right said sir :)

Cash is not a concern as of now .

I am just letting them go , cause when i wont be having them , then will have a strong urge to go to the next level , to try out something new .

Till the time 252's will be in my ears , i wont think of spending more on a IEM .

Faheem , knows about my ongoing sale , knows everything why am i selling and all , Had a talk to him on PM's and SMS .

He is always welcome to take them back :)

^ You are getting too much into the next level :p Trust me there is no next level .What you can get it is more performance modded versions of top-tier IEMs and that's about it . I suggest you keep the 252 for now, get something from the next level and decide for yourself what you want. Look for a good deal on used TF10s or something. I am sure you will like it :)

If you have that itch to "upgrade", I understand because I always have that "search light" on as well! But, I've three of what are considered top-tier (at least as per the head-fi thread :p) - DBA-02, DDM and RE-252 and two of the near top-tiers - RE0 and HJE900. Each one is different, unique in the style and presentation. Based on that, let me add my 2 cents....... at the cost of boringly repeating myself again.....If you are looking for a different kind of presentation, you might get it. But, an upgrade? I doubt it! Unless you are getting a JH13, I don't see how you can 'upgrade'. In this tier, all you get is a little more emphasis here, a little less there in terms of frequency response; Sound stage for sure can differ. But, at the end of the day, the differences are not as huge any more. It's more about preference for a particular kind of signature that matters, nothing much else!

If you want to try something different, try either the TF10, DDM or the Pana HJE900 or even the RE-262. All would be different in comparison to the 252. Or if you have the cash, probably SM3 ;)

Trade Options Availble Guys .

And RE2 is a super deal @ dis price . even amarbir one loose without box , costs you roughly Rs1.3k

Grab it soon .

Bump for the RE2 , take it guys .

Amarbir is now over with his open packaging stock :bleh:

Grab it guys , Final price now , 1.3k shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back