IEM's like M2/Hippo VB/PL50/Fiesher etrena/S4/RE-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

surinder1508

Disciple
Guys if anybody wants to get rid of Brainwavz M2/Hippo VB/Sound magic PL50/Fiesher audio etrena/Klipsch S4/Head direct RE-0 etc... please do let me know I'll love to have them used/unused at reasonable price.

I might have a new PL-50 for sale expected from RMA . Will let you know about it soon.

FaH33m said:
I might have a new PL-50 for sale expected from RMA . Will let you know about it soon.
Well OK n what about your RE0 I would love to have if you wanna sell them as well I wanna use them with Cowon D2 8GB will they require AMP to flourish to their full extent or D2 is powerful enough for them.

surinder1508 said:
Guys if anybody wants to get rid of Brainwavz M2/Hippo VB/Sound magic PL50/Fiesher audio etrena/Klipsch S4/Head direct RE-0 etc... please do let me know I'll love to have them used/unused at reasonable price.

Surinder ,

I have all of them on demo ,You are welcome to come in Chandigarh and hear them .Whenever you plan do let me know about the same .

Amarbir stop advertising .If you wanna sell your stuff in TE become a dealer once again.Marketing for yor stuff is a strict NO NO in TE ,anyways post reported

surinder1508 said:
Well OK n what about your RE0 I would love to have if you wanna sell them as well I wanna use them with Cowon D2 8GB will they require AMP to flourish to their full extent or D2 is powerful enough for them.
I am not selling the RE-0 as of now because I have canceled the plans to buy new RE-Zero. Incase you are interested I still have a brand new sealed PL-50 for sale.

Also if you buy an RE-0 , do get a proper amp as it needs one to shine.

i have a head direct re2
just onemonth old
selling it coz i am not able to ear iems
it hurts
lemme kno
bought it for 1980
selling it for 1600 shipped
its spanking neW
hardly used for 5hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back