IEMs : Sennheiser IE7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Putting my Sennheiser IE7 IEMs up for sale. Not too hopeful of finding a buyer, but I thought I'd try my luck anyway :)

Price of New: Rs. 11,500/-

Asking Price: Rs. 8000/- shipped

Reason for sale: Hardly use them these days with the TripleFi 10s around.

They are in prefect shape, nothing wrong with the ear-piece, the jack or the wires. I have the bill and they were bought in India and have a year and half (18 months) warranty left.

If you've got any questions about them please post in the thread or PM me, I'd be happy to help.

1) They are 100% genuine, I've taken a picture of the import sticker too just in case anyone wants to see it.

2) They don't need to be amped and sound perfect out of the box.

3) No low-balling! The 25 and 50 dollar ones on ebay are always fake!

SDC10326.jpg

SDC10314.jpg

SDC10319.jpg

SDC10320.jpg

SDC10321.jpg

SDC10322.jpg

SDC10323.jpg

SDC10325.jpg

Nice earphones man. Wish I could afford them but no budget right now. :(

All the best with your sale. :)

To a common man like me, the question arises - What Made You Buy This!

I am not joking, but want to know that what is so special with the IEM that it is expensively priced at Rs 12000!!!

matoind said:
To a common man like me, the question arises - What Made You Buy This!

I am not joking, but want to know that what is so special with the IEM that it is expensively priced at Rs 12000!!!
Couple of years back, i bought the Shure's -E4C for 220$ immediately after its launch.It elevated my music experience to a whole new realm.

By experience i can say ,these high ends .. shures, etymotics, sony , senheisser's are worth the bucks. :hap2:

Are they good enough for Ipods and likes or do you need matching audio system as well?

rskbug said:
Couple of years back, i bought the Shure's -E4C for 220$ immediately after its launch.It elevated my music experience to a whole new realm.

By experience i can say ,these high ends .. shures, etymotics, sony , senheisser's are worth the bucks. :hap2:

matoind said:
Are they good enough for Ipods and likes or do you need matching audio system as well?

Ipods are good enough for them :eek:hyeah: .............. you don't really need an amp or anything, they're easy to run.

Bump

If you think this is very expensive, then why dont you buy this earphone ? Utimate Ears Custom UE 18 Pro Description - Custom Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Its only $1350 ~ 64k

Honestly, you have to hear a earphone like this to understand why people pay so much for a earphone. Some top earphones have a peculiar sound signature that some people may or may not like. However the IE7 is a more neutral earphone and hence there is a better chance that you may like it.

esanthosh said:
Ahem! It's at least a custom IEM (which fits your exact ear shape). But, look at this - Final Audio's $2000 Universal IEM :bleh:
Would need ear upgrades first!

You can actually get your stock triple driver IEMs custom molded for under 8k and dual driver ones for about 7500 odd (plus a small charge for getting impressions from a audiologist).

Well its like hearing your music collections once again... you are immersed in music like no other. I am speaking of my Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi's

Ritvik said:
Ipods are good enough for them :eek:hyeah: .............. you don't really need an amp or anything, they're easy to run.

LOLLLLL:eek:hyeah:

Thats exactly right, when you want to get the max perfomance from your High end earphone, the quality of the source i.e your ipods interms of SN(signal to noise ratio) becomes critical .Higher the SNR the better and cleaner the sound will be.

The latest gen ipods indeed perform very well.:hap2:

I'm buying this if it's still on sale till next month :) [I'm trying manage resources to buy it asap, but again, please don't hold]

<little ot>any idea of some remote & mic extension cable i can use to connect this to my ipod touch 3G? (as complete replacement for apple earphones with mic & remote)</little ot>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back