Audio IEMs with/without MIC upto 1K (Upgrade from ES18)

Hii guys.

Had been using ES18 for just lil more than 2 yrs and then cable rupture has put an end to it.
Need suggestion for IEMs preferably with mic (Not must) around 1K

Came across following :
1. Panasonic RP TCM 125 ergo with mic -rs 680
2. Sennheiser cx 180 street II - Rs 726
3. Creative EP 630 - Rs 720
4. Sennheiser CX275s - Rs 1.5 k

Sound magicE10M is way above my budget :(

one option is getting a dual pack of Brainwavz delta with mic for $33.5 (gotta see if any discount is available)
http://www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-delta-iem-earphones-twin-pack
but will need someone to guide with customs and stuff !! Never procured anything from mp4nation before !!

Please help decide the same guys

Last edited:
I was in the same boat.

Bought es 18 again xD

The bass seems to better in the new stock..

The delta are really good.
Also if u use airmail method of shipping u won't face customs.. If u use free Fedex then customs will be applied.

I just ordered Brainwavz Beta double pack.. Was charged only octroi by fedex. 80 Rupees

@prateekS thanks for the reply mate, will you be willing to sell one beta? how is it compared to delta? and price?
actually i found quality of the cable to of good as well with deltas and a pair of comply foam tips !!
and how u avail warranty in case?

@GreenJay they are good but i guess delta is a better choice and you can read the review. noise isolation and fitting comfort is a bit of issue because of the size and an opening which helps in increasing the bass !!

@prateekS, how about ES18S, it comes with mic, flipkart reviews rate it badly

I recently got hold of E18S (with mic ones ) . i have wrote the review on flipkart. i had to return them as the bass was muffled and suffering through very low volume output. i had bought two, both turned out bad, my guess would be a bad stock as there is one more guy with a similar headset who returned it as well. upto you. i am awaiting the replacement .

Why not try the Xiaomi pistons 2. They are supposed to be super vfm, And available of flipkart for 1k
i guess that;s v1 not v2 available at flipkart....just checked !!
and noise isolation is an issue because of round grill provided at flat portion which are basically for bass !!
review says closing them will increase the isolation but destroys bass completely and i travel like 6 hrs daily so noise isolation needs to be at least average !!

i guess that;s v1 not v2 available at flipkart....just checked !!
and noise isolation is an issue because of round grill provided at flat portion which are basically for bass !!
review says closing them will increase the isolation but destroys bass completely and i travel like 6 hrs daily so noise isolation needs to be at least average !!
It says v2 on the website. I have ordered one which will get delivered today. Will check it out

It's even cheaper now at 799, i bought two pairs for 999 each last time.. Definitely, this is the best buy under 1k. These are piston v2

any updates on your IEMs?
Yes. The bass seems non existent even after burn in. Maybe i am not getting a proper fit. I shall try with a different set of buds. But there is absolutely no bass.
The treble and mids are quite good. The clarity is unbelievable for this price. Soundstage is ok. This would have been much better had the bass been good.

Yes. The bass seems non existent even after burn in. Maybe i am not getting a proper fit. I shall try with a different set of buds. But there is absolutely no bass.
The treble and mids are quite good. The clarity is unbelievable for this price. Soundstage is ok. This would have been much better had the bass been good.
how is the bass compared to ES18? and you used them on pc or mobile?

@swapyworld well i did receive a replacement and that broke :p. so got another replacement :/ .
it's good , definately better than previous two. but i wouldn't recommend it if you want some good bass. i don't think it's near the ES18 (without mic ) in terms of loudness.

anyhow. i have heard the Inkd2 from skullcandy but those were without mic i guess,. why don't you check them out ? got good reviews . i guess it comes with a mic too.[DOUBLEPOST=1414428868][/DOUBLEPOST]and yes i also have previously owned a brainwavz alpha and m1 . both obviously had different sound stages but were good in their respective class. sorry M1 was great :p

but i do find them to be very delicate.both broke quite easily. i don't exactly know how the deltas would be in terms of built quality but you should definitely check it. as i did use them a bit roughly . upto you if you go for brainwavz just keep this point in mind ! thats all .[DOUBLEPOST=1414429212][/DOUBLEPOST]cheack
http://www.headphonezone.in/extra-bass-headphones/panasonic---rp-hbe125-red

http://www.headphonezone.in/extra-bass-headphones/panasonic-rp-tcm190-black-earphone

Last edited:
Back