I'm a rebel, a Digital Rebel XSi!

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Whee, got one finally :eek:hyeah:

Sparingly used cam, still has 34 months of singapore warranty, with some jugaad can make it applicable in India as well :D

Got lots of accesories, incl. a 4GB card and a spare battery :D

Got just the body for now, am going out now to get a 18-55 IS and a 55-250 IS lens as well :eek:hyeah: will get a 50mm prime too, soon! :D

Sample photo i clicked with a 50mm prime :

Nice buy.:O pic looks amazing ,expected u too click something else :p,damages please??.So started shopping as soon as u stepped in Singapore :p

Nice, finally welcome to the DSLR world ;). Now your eyes will always be hunting for good shots now, it will be much different.

when you say sparingly used you mean you got it for a great discount for sure... so damages??

good purchase tho!

apollyon said:
congrats sunny, iirc sony warranty is applicable in india as well :)

*cough* *cough* I have a canon :p

EDIT : Forgot to mention I got 2 lenses, 18-55 IS with comes as a kit lens with the 450D and a EF-S 55-250 IS as well :D

some practice pics :p i know they suck :p

Evo X! :D looks awesome in red

Jag!

NSR400

Evo X from the back

Honda CB400

R1 next to a moronic pulsar :p

Cedia :p *hint**hint* :p

Malay RXZ135 6 speed.

You no has this karr!!! Go awai!!!

whatcha staring at

Views from my room

Congrats and welcome to the click-clack side of things! :D

Now start to experiment, all those beautiful cars/bikes are begging for innovation. :D

Cheers!
Payne

apollyon said:
alamak!! typo :p , i meant canon, i remember see huge billboards of canon advertising india warranty for canon cams in little india

you need to get a stamp that says "india warranty valid" from the dealers when you buy em :p thats the catch ;)

Back