Car & Bike In car entertainment required for chevy beat-kindly help

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
Hi guys!
I have booked a chevy beat diesel ps and the delivery is expected to be on 22nd june(so they say!)
I have limited knowledge about ice's as i didn't really drive much in our family car,nor was my drive at a considerable distance as to warrant a setup.
Things have now changed and it seems i will be driving for about 4 hours daily and i do love some music to accompany me with my ride.
I am first of all looking for a headunit which has integrated bluetooth and does a good job with call clarity on both ends.it should also be a double din headunit to add some much needed bling in the base model interiors.i have no knowledge about speakers and amplifier,i would really love some guidance on these components.
And yeah did i say i am on a budget? :p

To summarise -
1) headunit with bluetooth
2) front speakers 4" only
3) rear 6*9 components on a parcel tray
4) an amp to give the speakers some necessary boost.
budget for all the above is 25 k.i know its a bit narrow but after buying alloywheels,reverse camera/lcd unit and a rearspoiler,this is all i can afford at this moment.i do minus the amp if everything cannot be fitted in this budget.
I will add a subwoofer after 2 months.

Also need suggestions for good ice shops in mumbai.i have only bharat radio close to my location in worli.i am going to visit their place tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

thanks for the suggestions toemmaneul!
can you please mention the approximate prices of the speakers given and also can you please suggest any 2din headunit? it seems the jvc kdx 50bt is a 1din headunit.
cheers buddy.

These are the prices i have found on carplus.in
Kdx 50bt - 6300
Jbl 949 -5400

Back