In need of Room / Flat on sharing basis, Need help from Pune guys

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hello,

I am moving to Pune in the next couple of days. I badly need a room or a semi/well furnished flat on Sharing basis. If anybody from Pune have information about brokers or if anybody have a vacancy. You can PM me :)

Preferred Areas : Karve Rd, Kothrud, Paud Road and nearby areas..

Can spend up to 3-3.5k / month on rent.

I hope I am not breaking any rules..

Regards,
Rahul

I was in Pune in 2008-09 (Aundh area) and was paying 12k (we were 4 guys) for a 2BHK apt. I believe Karve Rd. is much more expensive area due to offices (I suspect you are working at Tech M) and the rents will be much higher. Not sure if you will get anything for that budget let alone semi furnished flat. Also remember you need to pay brokerage in most cases.

I was in Pune for a couple of days. Contacted like 4-5 brokers / agents. They showed me flats in a horrible condition / area. We are a group of 4-5 students looking for a flat. Now I have to remove my limitations. It's not necessary to have a flat in Kothrud. But it should be like 3-4 kms around Kothrud as most of my friend's institute will be in Kothrud / Paud Rd.

Most of the owners are not ready to give their flats to students / bachelors. That's the reason we are facing difficulties in getting a good one :-(

Back