Video Info Needed abt 32" LCD TV

Metalspree

Skilled
Hi folks my elder bro is looking to pick a 32" LCD TV hes yet to decide on budget:ashamed: ,can some one here help me out which one should i look into and what would be the budget around :huh:

Thanks in advance :D

I have 32 inch samsung series 6 LCD TV (Full HD) which is really great in performance. Series 5 is also not far behind with full HD but price is less. You may get series 5 samsung in about 40. I can assure that in LCD there is no perceptible difference in brands like samsung, LG and Sony as I observed on stores after viewing.

well the best out there is the sony KLV-32W400A it has slightly more contrast them the samsung and slightly nore detail in shadow areas,it also has less input lag(not response time) so good for gamers.

but the samsung series 5 FHD lcd is a good value for money it has the same panel which u find in samsung series 6,and sony W series KLV-32W400A,it just that the series 6 uses a slightly tweaked imageprocessing and backlight same goes to the sony W series uses a tweaked bravia image processing compared to V,S and also a different backlight.but the sony V,S series has less contrast and has a HD panel compared to sony W series which has a FHD panel.

Go for the samsung series 6 somehow I have never understood why sony demands greater price????

Sony has a collobration with samsung as its one of the leaders besides lg which in turn has a collobration with philips...

Hi guys

Any reviews on Sharp LC-32D30M ?? I am tempted by go for Sharp as my research suggests it is a good all round panel!

Elito

Elito said:
Hi guys

Any reviews on Sharp LC-32D30M ?? I am tempted by go for Sharp as my research suggests it is a good all round panel!

Elito

Spec wise Sony 32" is better than the sharp 32"..
The Sharp looks good though but I suggest you visit a store and compare the performance of similar 32" models in person...Picture Quality,Input lag,Viewing angles etc...

H@cKer said:
how is the lg jazz lcd guyzzzz........

Well the LG 32LG80FR (Jazz) is the one that supports Full-HD and is for 50k..

Not exactly value for money compared to the Scarlet or any other LCD...

I've also heard a lot of complaints about the quality of their LCD TVs(esp. the panel)..but who knows?

Suggest you look into Samsung & Sony first...

And always have a DEMO of LCD TVs side-by-side to observe differences..

hey guys...

my dad wanted to get a samsung 46" LCD... now we havent been able to chekout any of the lcds rt now.. and getting information from their website.. so he wanted to decide between these three models.. http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/...1RMXL&prdb=LA46A610A3RMXL&prdc=LA46A550P1RLXL .. on paper .. LA46A610 Series 6 looks to be the best with whole lots of features.. but what i wanted to know is, if anyone has seen these tvs personally.. id really appreciate if u shared your experiences.. also if there are any better/less expensive tvs.. please suggest those as well..

again sorry for hijacking this thread.. i dint want to start a whole new one just for this..

^^^ hey buddy.. i think the series 6 is obscenely expensiv in comparison with the series 5.. so id rather advice series 5(bro bought it a couple of months baclk for 80k). also if you want you could consider going the plasma way.

^^ hmm.. thanx for the advice.. so i guess then LA46A550P1 Series 5 would be a better choice?? also i tried looking at their plasma tvs on the website.. but they only got 42" or 50" which are again equally priced .. infact more.. so is there any other brand which are superior to the samsung and still available at lower rates?? it should be atleast as good as the series 5 samsungs... anybody else got any others in mind??.

i was considering the samsung series 5 aswell when i wanted to purchase a tv about 2 months back.. but then my bhaiya convinced me to rather opt for plasma.. and hence i settled with a pv8.. panasonic.. but it was 42" .. you should also check that out.. cause if im not mistaken its available for 50k these days is easily the best deal out there.

Samsung series 5 lacks 100hz tech and has a crappy upscaler for standard def. movies/prog.Apart from that it's a pretty decent tv. Btw, what will you use the tv for--- if you are not gonna use it as a computer monitor or connect it to a ps3 or watch cnbc all day long on it i would suggest you get a plasma.they offer better blacks and cost less than lcds.anyway do check out panny's plasmas.

Back