Insanity in the Mid Brain-the poor man's holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Image905.jpg

I am not rich as you guys...bade vade loog!!!!!!!!! So let me show off the stuff I have before when I get a new rig! I am confused on couple of things buts an AMD machine-anyways back to what we r talking:
DSC00279.jpg

Tissot T-touch
I love this watch-ultimate money saver!!! It has meteo (dunno what that is), altimeter, chrono, compass, alarm, thermo.....you have to touch the screen too...and it shows time :-D
DSC00282.jpg

----
w880i
DSC00271.jpg

I love this phone because its so slim!!!
DSC00274.jpg

---
Logitech play gear mod (I bought it for psp but its sounds great on my w880i
DSC00273.jpg

swweeeeeetttt!!!!!
---
21 inch flat tv (sony)
DSC00291.jpg

The actual first thing I bought out of my salary 5 years ago!!!
---
Wardrobe #1
DSC00292.jpg

Wardrobe #2
DSC00292.jpg

Mostly for formal stuff and other thingies!!
---
PSP stuff:
DSC00293.jpg

Ahh just some accessories for my psp and an extra screen guard (an official one)
---
Junk:
DSC00288.jpg

Hey they still work-8 years old but still work
---
Poloroids:
DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

Big man need big Brand XD
---
Aftermarket psp battery
DSC00297.jpg

This is a 3rd party-not official sony!! But this thing doesnt get finished that easily even on power draining games like ridge racer 2.
---
Random Stuff:
DSC00298.jpg

---
My old psp.eerrrm..."joypad"
DSC00303.jpg

I wanted to figure out how the insides were but i broke something when i was trying to put it back
---
Whey Protein
DSC00294.jpg

Just started it-I have to loose weight by next year!!!
---
My psp
DSC00216.jpg

pspspspspspspspspspspspspspspsp
---
Mac book
DSC00141.jpg

Aaaaah its fine-rarely use it!!!
---
Meh keyboard:
Image875.jpg

This pic is old-4 years ago. That when my ex died and I failed in my HSC exams-I was in depression for 1 year and never stepped out of the house AND gained 40 kgs!! But when I got AMD, things was lucky for me-one reason why I am going for AMD-reminds me of what I gained after loosing-Besides intel sucked

The damage was 27,400. The titanium costs 31 grand but I recommend this then titanium since titanium is darker and it feels like a plastic watch. I saw this watch on T3 mag at my bookstore, then i grabbed some cash and bought it. Best part is that I really worked hard to earn my money.

heh this is how they look like

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

During summer the lightning in the hall is AWESOME!!!

DSC00174.jpg

-

DSC00173.jpg

We dont have much stuff in the house so we (rather-me...me and my bro are never in good terms!!) changed a small part of the hall as a computer unit. Rest of the hall is empty XD-good enough to have a lan party....atleast with 10-12 computers even with sound system too

Oook.. weird..

Its like posting pics of yourself, your house, your clothes.. blah.. in the tech show off section ;)

psp is techie stuff-same goes for the watch and the sony's ps2 controller on the pc, same goes for the tv too...i am just showing off how tv looks like when u open all the cupboards :tongue: machintosh is a techie gadget too...wanna see my ride :hap2:
Kidding-the ride is not mine, I am only posting what is mine ^_^. This is what all gamers and tech freaks would like, an extra space or a wardrobe where they can fill it with their gadgets....like me ^_^

(Besides-gamers' pride is made of what they have and what they own-Got to be famous around here in a short time though :cool2:)

NUKE....WORD MY MAN-THATS WHAT MY DAD SAYS TOO.

My Dad used to hate if my bro if he spends lots of money on clothes, once when he bought a leather shoe of about rs 2500 when i was young, he scoulded him like hell and didnt pay his Fy B. Comm fees but when he bought the first cellphone when cellphones was launched-sony something of 35 grand, he didnt say anything. My dad is a bike, rolex watch and gadgets freak, he used to get all imports without custom duty but that was in the 70s and 80s.

@ sharekhan: Keep your pants on XD

SharekhaN said:
dude with everything else up for display , why dont u put up photos of you baniyan and chaddi as well ???

beware, sharekhan is ghey... just like shrey (lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back