Intel 13th Generation ‘Raptor Lake’ CPU Lineup

OMEGA44-XT

Skilled
Intel-13th-Generation-Raptor-Lake-CPU-Lineup-and-Specifications.jpg

Intel-13th-Generation-Raptor-Lake-K-and-KF-Series-CPUs.jpg

Source: https://wccftech.com/intel-13-generation-cpus-raptor-lake-final-specifications/

Personally, I feel i5 13400 will be a value champ. AMD has no answer till now, maybe they plan to use R7 5700X for the $200 category. Time will tell.

Last edited:
I personally think the 13600k will just blow things out of the water value wise ! but i couldnt say for sure considering how AMDs claiming that their AM5 7600x tops the 12900k ! The Raptor Lake vs Ryzen 7000 series matchup is gonna be a fun one considering all the data out there.

Images are not visible....
I know, can see them in edit mode. Not sure what is the issue, tried both copy paste & using image link for the images. Can't even delete my post.

Edit - Had to download image & then upload it, not very convenient
I personally think the 13600k will just blow things out of the water value wise ! but i couldnt say for sure considering how AMDs claiming that their AM5 7600x tops the 12900k ! The Raptor Lake vs Ryzen 7000 series matchup is gonna be a fun one considering all the data out there.
Yeah, surely can be at its price. I think Intel needs a 15% jump in SC performance over 12th gen to maybe outperform Ryzen 7000 in SC. I'm totally expecting the 13th gen to be the multi-core powerhouse, but power draw might be a concern. How the tables have turned. BTW AMD only claimed that 7600X will outperform 12900K in games.

Let's see what happens.

Last edited:
@Dauggie It's the new champion. Even the power efficiency gains are amazing. Just lock it to 125W and enjoy your games.

2bifhqmovyu91.jpg

AMD needs to cut Zen4 price or it's going to be dead. i5 13600K will sell like hotcakes. Zen4 pricing is pure greed from AMD for the lower end chips. How tables have turned!

Last edited:
I am lot more intersted in mid table battle between Ryzen 5 and Core i5. Moreover, AMD will now be tempted to bring out 7800x3D to win back the gaming crown. The way things are, 13600K may beat 7600x without breaking a sweat.

I am lot more intersted in mid table battle between Ryzen 5 and Core i5. Moreover, AMD will now be tempted to bring out 7800x3D to win back the gaming crown. The way things are, 13600K may beat 7600x without breaking a sweat.
Initial reviews put gaming performance as same or slightly better in i5 13600K over 7600X, with productivity performance better than even R7 7700X. IMO AMD only has R9 7950X as a good choice, rest Intel will likely take the wins unless AMD cuts prices.

seems to be a power consumption arms race going on. the power consumption limited results are interesting
Just curious why do people worry about power so much (assuming they have a good case and cooling it hardly raises the temp that much..)

Are they worried because they have invested in a psu that is just borderline sufficient for curremt system and will need to invest more for 100-200 watt more gpu?

Back