Status
Not open for further replies.

jaganm

Disciple
I want to sell my SSD, details below

Product Name: Intel SSD Series 320 120 GB
Expected Price: Rs 6000
Shipping charges : NA (Bangalore only)
Manufacturer page URL:http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/solid-state-drives/solid-state-drives-320-series.html
Description if any: Contains the SSD, cable and a mounting bracket. You can download the cloning software from Intel's site. Intel SSD are considered the most reliable, this still has 3 years of the 5 year warranty left.

I had this installed in my 6 year old laptop. Before I bought this, I was totally frustrated with my laptop, it was dead slow and would hang frequently. After I installed it, it completely transformed the laptop, boot times went from 2-3 min to 20 sec, every single program that I ran launched in less than a second and file access was instantaneous. It probably extended the life of my laptop by at least 2 years. It would have been longer, but the motherboard developed some issue, though it was repaired, I could not risk the possible failure, so I sold it with the original HDD
Reason for sale: New laptop comes with SSD
Product condition: 9 out of 10, works perfectly.
Purchase Date: June 2011
Remaining Warranty period: 33 months
Warranty available in: bought in USA, but since Intel has launched it in India, should be worldwide
Invoice Available: YEs can give
Shipping from: Bangalore
Shipping to: Local buyer only
Preferred courier: NA
Payment options: Cash

Attachments

• IMG_20130928_100138.JPG
    IMG_20130928_100138.JPG
    409.3 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back