Intel C2D Stock HSF | Creative Soundblaster 5.1 Live! | Misc Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeViLLe

Adept
Intel C2D Stock HSF - Rs.400 shipped (SOLD)

Creative Soundblaster 5.1 Live! (Rs.800 shipped)

Misc. Stuff

Soldering Iron (Bought it from lamington, but never figured out how to use it) - Rs.100 + shipping (Removed from Sale)

DVI to DVI + VGA Monitor Splitter Cable - (Never Used it, got it bundled with a ASUS GPU package. Please Quote your price if interested) (SOLD)

Deepak said:
Hey, any warranty left with the SB Live...

Also does it work with the Vista 32bit and 64bit editions?

Nope the card does do not have any warranty left... but I'll give 2-3 days testing warranty...

I can confirm that it does work with Vista 32bit through it's WinXP Drivers... but I ain't sure about the 64bit edition...

This is fun. I have you dropping in on my thread and talking cr@p while you're trying to make a quick buck here? I sold a 7.1 24-bit soundcard for the same price as your 5.1 16-bit :p

For others- the soldering iron is of the 'Soldron' make and is rated 25W/230volts.
Backing out of the soldering iron as i have the same one and am looking for one with a lower rating for finer jobs- so i guess lammy time again for me.:)
@ Neville- YGPM for the monitor splitter cable.:)

Hold the soldering Iron for me...and tell me how should we go about it...what about those thin wires which are being used by electrician for soldering...have you got that as well????

well...i m using onboard sound of my XFX 650i ultra. will this soundblaster card be better?somebody plz clarify?

thebanik said:
Hold the soldering Iron for me...and tell me how should we go about it...what about those thin wires which are being used by electrician for soldering...have you got that as well????

nopes... i don't have the solder wires... coz I've never used it..
I don’t think the deal will be feasible for you since shipping the soldering iron to Delhi will cost around 75-100 bucks… so it will cost you around 200 bucks...let me know if you still want it…

for people wanting to buy the soldering iron, you can buy one from your local market for approx Rs 25 onwards depending on wattage

akg7091 said:
for people wanting to buy the soldering iron, you can buy one from your local market for approx Rs 25 onwards depending on wattage

pls give some details (pics... proof) on the 25 bucks soldering iron mr.electrician... u'll probably get yourself electricuted with a 25 bucks one…

The one on sale 'SOLDRON' cost atleast 200 bucks in the market...

Hi,

akg7091 is right. Cheap soldering irons comes around between Rs. 25 to 50 (with wooden handle, etc.), but branded ones comes at Rs. 75 and above.

robertjohn said:
Hi,

akg7091 is right. Cheap soldering irons comes around between Rs. 25 to 50 (with wooden handle, etc.), but branded ones comes at Rs. 75 and above.

Whateva... but this one comes for around 200 bucks at Lamington...

soldron is a great brand name for soldering irons. i have been using the same for the past 3yrs. the cheap ones element gets busted very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back