FS: Desktops Intel i5 3570K, ASUS P8Z77-V & 8GB (2 * 4GB)

sid_donnydarko

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Chennai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 18, 2012
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I no longer need this system. Backup System is a newer architecture.
Have these items for Sale:

1) ASUS P8Z77-V : Out of warranty, The Z77’s were notable for their hybrid gpu architecture. Intel partnered with Lucid to promote the LucidLogix Virtu MVP hybrid GPU architecture. Original box available with all accessories excluding the bundled SATA 3G/6G cables.

2) Intel i5 3570K: Cooler not included. Out of warranty.

3) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz 8GB (2 * 4GB): Original packaging available. Out of Warranty.

Local Buyers Preferred

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Thread 'i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68, GSkill 32GB, Asus RX580 8gb, CM Hyper 212 EVO'

There is a problem with discrepancy relating to pricing concerning architectures older than a decade. Tagging @malhotraraul to bring this to his attention. What I find strange is that @malhotraraul‘s sale received positive attention while it was otherwise in my case. Mods please intervene if you must. Price has been reverted to ₹13000 for the time being. Thank you!

Disclaimer: I bear no ill-will towards @malhotraraul or anyone else. I am requesting the attention of the Mods and @malhotraraul only in the interest of transparency.

Last edited:
Hmm, are you selling those 3 only or? No offense but your pricing doesn't seem to make sense. You can buy a ryzen 3 3200g with mobo and ram and still save some money at that price while being very much newer, much much faster inbuilt gpu and possible upgrade to very powerful cpus like 5800x3d.

Hmm, are you selling those 3 only or? No offense but your pricing doesn't seem to make sense. You can buy a ryzen 3 3200g with mobo and ram and still save some money at that price while being very much newer, much much faster inbuilt gpu and possible upgrade to very powerful cpus like 5800x3d.

I appreciate your input. Please leave a similar reply in @malhotraraul ’s sale thread. Thank you!

I appreciate your input. Please leave a similar reply in @malhotraraul ’s sale thread. Thank you!
While his pricing is not that interesting either but not that absurd at the same time. You have to realize older i7s are still pretty capable due to their higher thread count. And he has 32gigs of ram, and an RX 580 gb which alone still sells for 6000+.

But at the end of the day it's yours and feel free to sell it at whatever price you like. Good luck with sale mate.

Ps: mods please remove my comment if it's inappropriate.

Back