Intel Original Gigabit LAN Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Skilled
I have 2 Nos. of Intel Original Gigabit LAN Cards for sale.

Details are given below,

Product - 2 Nos. of Intel Original Gigabit PCI LAN Card,Manual,Quick Install Guide,Driver+Utility CD,Box

Price - Price for 1 Piece - 900/- [Inclusive of Shipping]
Price for 2 Pieces - 1,600/- [Inclusive of Shipping]

Warranty
- 1 Year

Purchase Details - purchased some 2-3 Months back,dont remember correctly.:ashamed:

Reason for Selling - Have two Mobos with Dual Gigabit Onboard LAN so dont need these anymore. :bleh:

tell me something guys, wud these cards be bottle-necked if used on old P2/Celeron rigs? I have 2 of 'em on LAN.. Wud 2 Gigabit cards have better performance? if so, darky I am interested.. Only, if so! :D

tell me something guys, wud these cards be bottle-necked if used on old P2/Celeron rigs? I have 2 of 'em on LAN.. Wud 2 Gigabit cards have better performance? if so, darky I am interested.. Only, if so!

The gigabit LAN cards will be bottlenecked by the PCI bus interface itself.

Aces170 said:
The gigabit LAN cards will be bottlenecked by the PCI bus interface itself.

But, wud there be a performance increment with gigabit cards over normal 10/100 ones? on PCI bus interface that is..

I am not too interested in how much speed or bandwidth i get and all but yes,i do feel a difference while normal file transfer over a normal 100 mbps LAN card.
Thats about it.

@ goldenfrag

trolling and thread crapping are strictly disallowed at TE. If you don intend to buy the product or contribute something important, stay away from it. kindly read the rules once more. there have been a lot of complaints made against you recently. we won't tolerate all these any longer. take this as a warning!

TE Market Rules said:
You may ONLY post in the thread IF you are interested in buying or selling, or have something positive to say. You may NOT make any flaming or useless posts. No form of thread crapping/trolling will be tolerated from now on. Incase you feel the price is too high or something is bothering you kindly inform the seller and the admin/mod about the same through PM so that necessary action be taken.

Complete set of Rules and Regulations here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back