INTEL pentium 4 2.8GHZ (2 no.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanve3r

Disciple
INTEL pentium 4 2.8GHZ (2 no.) Price dropped

1.INTEL PENTIUM 4 ------- 2.8 ghz /533 freq (Rs 2000 shipped)price dropped (Rs 1700/ shipped)
2.INTEL PENTIUM 4-------- 2.8 ghz/800freq (Rs 2100 shipped)price dropped (Rs 1800/ shipped)

Remember guys iam giving free shipment all over india

i have my two processors which were in use with d101ggc mother board and ASROCK g31m-vs mother boards.They were working fine.As i have upgraded they are lying behind so here are some pics
one day testing guarantee assured

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

low ballers plz dont crap my thread send pm

Very very high price...For 2K i am almost selling the processor with motherboard on Ebay.Anyways dont mean to spoil your thread. Best luck with the sale.

freshseasons1 said:
Very very high price...For 2K i am almost selling the processor with motherboard on Ebay.Anyways dont mean to spoil your thread. Best luck with the sale.
Hmmm....

Well, I agree with that one.....

If u price it a bit lower, it would go faster.....

Neway, are these LGA 775s..... The pinless ones???

People barely get 1.5K-2K for their Pentium dual cores, allendales and early-gen C2Ds.

Old-gen P4 maybe worth 1.5K/2?? :p

i can drop if any one is interested ya its pinless and people who dont wanna buy simply dont crap in my thread

tanve3r said:
i can drop if any one is interested ya its pinless and people who dont wanna buy simply dont crap in my thread
Good... the pinless ones are the comparatively new socket type.... they can fetch u a better price than the mPGA478 ones.... my friend needed one of these sumtime back..... I'll ask.....

Also, don't be offended by the other comments..... they are not crapping.... instead, they are helping u sell ur proccys earlier & better.....

Peace.... All the best for ur sale....

:)

Moderators please close this thread as i have already started new thread with more things to sell n sold everythin ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back