Interest Check - The ButtKicker Gamer Rs. 4,500

hmmmm...dont know, doesnt sound a very interesting product to me, i dont think u wud be able to sell bulk quantities for these...just my thought...btw are you importing any quality psu's?

Its an awesome product! And 4.5k is a great price :D I'll ask around and see if anyone's interested.
BTW, Torvin Audio of chennai is the official distributor for Buttkicker. I haven't checked their prices though.

zhopudey said:
BTW, Torvin Audio of chennai is the official distributor for Buttkicker. I haven't checked their prices though.

Where did you get that from? I don't see any dealer listed from India listed in their list of distributors/dealers.
BUTTKICKER INTERNATIONAL SALES

Torvin Audio also must be importing their products, I doubt they are "official" distributors of Buttkicker.

Wow, I'm pretty amazed the interest level is so low considering the amount of gamers we have here. Personally, I found this product very appealing, so thought I'd check with you guys.

zhopudey said:
Mebbe you could dash an email to them :D

Just called them up...they "claim" to be dealers of Buttkicker products. However, the guy had no idea about the Buttkicker Gamer. He was trying to sell me the Buttkicker Shaker. Quoted me Rs. 45,000 with amplifier. Anyway, he said he'll check with his supplier about the Gamer and get back to me. Will keep you posted!

katmandude said:
Wow, I'm pretty amazed the interest level is so low considering the amount of gamers we have here. Personally, I found this product very appealing, so thought I'd check with you guys.

hehehehe the reason is that our neighbours cannot sue us when we start thumping our 500 RMS Watts speakers.:tongue:

katmandude said:
Quoted me Rs. 45,000 with amplifier. Anyway, he said he'll check with his supplier about the Gamer and get back to me. Will keep you posted!
45K for a product which which costs under $400 :S Amazing :clap:

Back