Audio Interest check thread: Anyone interested in DIY Audio Amplifier

MrRIG

Adept
Hi,

Interested member should have some knowledge of electronics, soldering and de-soldering.

I can share reasons behind a need for a standalone simple stereo amplifier.

Right now I can only say that Amplifier will have a separate power supply. Only amplifier board and critical components will be bought. Amplifier power supply PCB may also be designed but are available on Amazon for as low as Rs. 150+shipping.

If, at least 10 members express interest, I can share desired specification of the amplifier. I will get the PCBs fabricated and send back to members.

Let me know

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

Interested member should have some knowledge of electronics, soldering and de-soldering.

I can share reasons behind a need for a standalone simple stereo amplifier.

Right now I can only say that Amplifier will have a separate power supply. Only amplifier board and critical components will be bought. Amplifier power supply PCB may also be designed but are available on Amazon for as low as Rs. 150+shipping.

If, at least 10 members express interest, I can share desired specification of the amplifier. I will get the PCBs fabricated and send back to members.

Let me know

Thanks for reading.
Are you going to send the components too or do we've to source it on our own? And which type of Audio Amplifier are we going to make and where it'd be most suitable to use? I'm interested.

Back