Interested In buying A Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakey

Disciple
Hey Guys I Am Looking Out For A Secondhand Laptop in a Good Condition My Budget Is Around 55 To 60k. Anyone Interested In Selling Their Laptops Can Call me On
Code:
9820273581 - Hitul

If anyone has one with a dedicated VGA + Pentium M proc, do let me know. Has to be under warranty.

Don't mean to hijack your threat, you can take first dibs on all offers, would just like to know if anyone has a decent one for sale ^^

Unrealistic said:
If anyone has one with a dedicated VGA + Pentium M proc, do let me know. Has to be under warranty.

Don't mean to hijack your threat, you can take first dibs on all offers, would just like to know if anyone has a decent one for sale ^^

get a new one for that much and those features.
I will look like a fan boy but do check out acerTM4062

Your wish.. after all you are unrealistic.. anyway for the budget of yours you will still get a new radeon x700 based laptop from HP. No way in toshiba or Sony. they are way too overpriced.

Hello friend,

For the price of 60,000 bucks you can buy an new laptop, if your option is for gaming go in for assembled desktop pc....(think that you need an on the go mobile gaming) for the budget you quoted i can give the config and you will have an sexy gaming desktop pc.

Go in for new model laptop of Dell Inspiron 9300 notebook, featuring 17'' Widescreen XGA TFT Display with 64 Mb ATI Mobility Radeon X300 but for the price of 68,000/- or else buy an laptop at the price of 45,000 and upgarde to your budget. Dell is known for thier quality hardware and warranty.

Nowere in the world you get what your config says , so go in for asembled pc in case of desktop gaming.
GANESH

@Renegade: I speak from experience, Acer is horrible. It's cheap, thus popular, but the quality is horrid.

@ganesh: What 'bout the Dell Inspiron 6000 With the X300 128MB, 1 GiG Ram and a 1.7 Proc? Pm with the details. I'm assuming you either deal in them or have a good idea 'bout the local prices :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Unrealistic , and i speak from experience Acer rocks , quality top notch ...

BTW , we can take discussion in the portable section ... this is market section and the guy wants to buy a 2nd hand lappy ...

i have a friend who wanted to sell acer ferrari 4000 ... ill ask him and ill post

I would like to sell of my IBM thinpad ... if i get a decent deal

Product: ThinkPad R40 2723-26A

Original description: P M 1.3GHz, 256MB RAM, 20GB 4200rpm HDD, 14.1 XGA(1024x768) TFT LCD, 16MB ATI Radeon M6, 8x-3.3x DVD, Wireless upgradeable(MPCI), Modem(CDC), 10/100 Ethernet(LOM), UltraNav, Secure Chip(TCPA), 8 cell Li-Ion battery, WinXP Pro

In warranty 2006-04-10 INDIA

I would ideally sell it off at 30k ... but negotiable ofcourse.

Well, my frnd has that Dell Inspiron 9000.

Its ok, but its really bad for playing games like even UT 2004 at medium low settings.

I wouldnt advise any1 to go for it.

Well, my frnd has that Dell Inspiron 9000.
Its ok, but its really bad for playing games like even UT 2004 at medium low settings.
I wouldnt advise any1 to go for it.

Looking for the Inspiron 6000 or the 9300, not the 9000 :bleh:

You can also look onto LG "LW70 - mobile Theatre Experience " with 17 (43 cms) wide screen with 512 mb DDR2 standard ram for more power and to with an ATI Radeon X600 graphic card for playing games at above avg. with 60 GB , 5.1 chn Dolby digital, remote control,1.86 ghz proc.,DVD writer
for
etc...

or else goin for Dell Inspiron 6000....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back