ipad 32GB 3G Brand New + Ipad Original Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
For sale is Ipad 32 GB 3G Model(I think 1st on TE thats 3G one on Sale)

Condition Brand New

warranty details

Repairs and Service Coverage: Active

Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty.

Estimated Expiration Date: August 20, 2011

Apple Ipad Case(Hard to get)

Price:)D):- 43.5k Only Ipad + shipping

With case :- 46k +shipping

Only case:-3k+shipping (On ebay it sells for 4k+)

Pics

ImageShack Album - 2 images

Everything is brand New

New iPad sealed is selling on eBay for 46000 64 gb wifi + 3G .On first page in premium deals goto the seller shabeerhf store and see .. He has 20 ipads 64gb 3G for sale at 46000 sealed pack ... Check pm

khanvis2009 said:
New iPad sealed is selling on eBay for 46000 64 gb wifi + 3G .On first page in premium deals goto the seller shabeerhf store and see .. He has 20 ipads 64gb 3G for sale at 46000 sealed pack ... Check pm
You know Khanvis2009 , though the information provided above by you is useful for the prospective buyer it does seem to piss of the seller. I mean nobody wants a person who is not a prospective buyer (you) to be lowballing for a product that he is selling. You could have taken the PM route and could have let the seller know about this predicament . I see no wrong in what you have done but to behave like an authority on market rates is not something that any seller wants you to be. After all the seller loses money for the kind of info that you provide (even if its useful for the buyer) . All in all its not worth the negative reputation.

Providing price check on commodities is a welcome practice and it provides members from all walks of life to get an idea,

However one must provide proofs to verify the same.

If seller might loose money, one can easily contend that arguement that a buyer might end up paying extra money just because nobody else stepped in to provide the info.

Nothing wrong in providing correct information if it helps everybody.

sorry i disagree with u zero cool but if he has priced it higher then its a loss for a prospective buyer ... someone who buys this for 43500 will regret seeing one for a 46000 available with twice the storage .

i dont mind sellers earning a profit as i earn that too off my sale .. if I post something in the members market and if any member points out to me that its available cheaper somewhere else , i will clearly rethink my price ..

nothing wrong with earning a profit ... but lets say if a 32gb 3g ipad was available for 35000 on ebay right now .... would u not inform other members that the deal is expensive...

i do want him to earn a profit but also know that his pricing is on the higher side .... if i point out to someone that the price is high i always try to give a url where the pricing is lesser or similar ...

most people do that on my FS threads as well and i have no problem with that ...

most people do not provide proof of a product being available at a lower cost ... in this ccase i have given him proof that a similar higher capacity model is being sold at a competitive price .

and in this case i am a prospective buyer .. i have already pm'd him for a better price quote and pick up today morning if he gives me a fair price ..u should have checked that with him b4 u thought of me as a lowballer .

If someone puts up a for sale thread and if one sees a better deal somewhere else for the same product , he or she should post those links on that thread ..

this helps in better price discovery ... or else ull find people putting very high prices and TE will start looking like ebay .

there was a similar thread for a blackberry torch few days ago as an IC where a member quoted 37-38k as the price .. had i not told him that the phone was selling for 32k in Mumbai he would have sold it at 37k to other members .. he later changed the pricing to 35k

.....i put FS sale threads too and people are free to tell me if the same product is available cheaper anywhere else ....in my first few FS posts it used to piss me off too but i think its fair ...

now other buyers, including myself have a price benchmark to negotiate this at and hopefully the seller will understand that too

i think on ebay its 47k and keeping in mind i had lowered my price to 43k and that i have keep the case price low.

khanvis2009 said:
sorry i disagree with u zero cool but if he has priced it higher then its a loss for a prospective buyer ... someone who buys this for 43500 will regret seeing one for a 46000 available with twice the storage .

i dont mind sellers earning a profit as i earn that too off my sale .. if I post something in the members market and if any member points out to me that its available cheaper somewhere else , i will clearly rethink my price ..

nothing wrong with earning a profit ... but lets say if a 32gb 3g ipad was available for 35000 on ebay right now .... would u not inform other members that the deal is expensive...

i do want him to earn a profit but also know that his pricing is on the higher side .... if i point out to someone that the price is high i always try to give a url where the pricing is lesser or similar ...

most people do that on my FS threads as well and i have no problem with that ...

most people do not provide proof of a product being available at a lower cost ... in this ccase i have given him proof that a similar higher capacity model is being sold at a competitive price .

and in this case i am a prospective buyer .. i have already pm'd him for a better price quote and pick up today morning if he gives me a fair price ..u should have checked that with him b4 u thought of me as a lowballer .

If someone puts up a for sale thread and if one sees a better deal somewhere else for the same product , he or she should post those links on that thread ..

this helps in better price discovery ... or else ull find people putting very high prices and TE will start looking like ebay .

there was a similar thread for a blackberry torch few days ago as an IC where a member quoted 37-38k as the price .. had i not told him that the phone was selling for 32k in Mumbai he would have sold it at 37k to other members .. he later changed the pricing to 35k

.....i put FS sale threads too and people are free to tell me if the same product is available cheaper anywhere else ....in my first few FS posts it used to piss me off too but i think its fair ...

now other buyers, including myself have a price benchmark to negotiate this at and hopefully the seller will understand that too
Actually its each person to his own. I am Pro Seller & you are Pro Buyer . But yes courtesy demands that you PM the seller rather then post directly .

Zero Cool said:
Actually its each person to his own. I am Pro Seller & you are Pro Buyer . But yes courtesy demands that you PM the seller rather then post directly .

If he PM's, the objective of informing members about similar lower priced products is defeated.

It has to be in the open domain so that the members can assess the true value of the item.

Secondly, the member portion of the forum is basically to help members sell or buy their surplus/required items for personal use & is not for business purposes.

There is a trader section for those who wish to trade for profit. They should get themselves registered in that section & post there

I think everyone is right in thier views and i would like to say one and last thing that we are already having rule that if only any buyer is interested in buying the product then only he shud post on thread that rule is broken and about right price to buyer info i think b4 buying a product a buyer can study little bit of market rather than posting crap info on thread. If anyone really wants to aware anyone plz start a new thread in feedback section

MODS PLZ CLEAN UP THE THREAD

Agree with what Zero cool said.Utterly pissing off. The mods are here to scrutinize. For the price, let the buyer do his research.

[mod]Providing price checks is very much allowed. TE is not a place for sellers to make a quick buck. Information on the product, market prices are very much welcome.[/mod]

new ipad on ebay 47k bump for ipad n case

prices case for 3k and ipad 42k sale only for 3 days.

b.u.m.p strange on ebay as 64gb for 47k which was listed ended b4 time and no more at same price

rahul2003 said:
b.u.m.p strange on ebay as 64gb for 47k which was listed ended b4 time and no more at same price
because it a " premium deal " which is on for 15 days only .. that dealer had all his products at a discount .his iphone 4 fac unlocked selling at 42490 which is the lowest on ebay ...

^^ i think it ended in 5 days only btw only members who are interested in my price post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back