FS: Tablet iPad Air M1 | Cellular 5G | Apple Care until Feb 2025 | UNBOXED | UNUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepg28

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 2, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Warranty till February 2025
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Got an iPad free from a friend
Fixed Price.
Selling for a friend,he was given a used iPad Pro ,so he wants to sell this.
Prefer to sell locally,however open to shipping.
0B4A6BC6-7DCD-4BCA-B8E0-406F097D09A7.jpeg
1833F470-85F0-4D31-934B-34FC3B21C841.jpeg
999348A9-E260-4F73-84EE-4E20F12E4D98.jpeg

Mine was a question out of ignorance and curiosity. I want to know if the emi is transferred or how it works. It wasn't in anyway questioning the genuinity of the post. :rolleyes:

Nah man,my friend paid for it,so emi is his responsibility,no one else’s,i believe that makes sense,do correct me if I’m wrong.
Was it Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI or EMI Card Purchase?
Few months back bought a iPad 9th gen which was originally paid for using bajaj finserve,have given the iPad to my niece,no hassle So far.
Mine was a question out of ignorance and curiosity. I want to know if the emi is transferred or how it works. It wasn't in anyway questioning the genuinity of the post. :rolleyes:
Iam cool about it man,no worries.

When it comes to Bajaj finance, usually the brunt is on the person who bought the device. For ex. I can order a device for someones behalf, even enter their address or whatever. They will get the product, but the EMI will be deducted from my bank account. Of course the pain starts when you miss a payment / return the product, cuz you get fines / no returns on processing fees.

I guess , the fact that this tablet was bought on EMI and is under finance , should also be mentioned in the title post . Mods please look into this aspect so as to not cause any potential problems between the seller and to be buyer of this item .

@puns please lock this thread,I wasn’t aware of such complications arising from Bajaj Finserv,rather not inconvenience anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back