FS: Tablet iPad Pro 2018 512gb with magnetic keyboard.

Kmkaks

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Thrissur Kerala
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 2, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Na
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded.
This is a feb 19 model. I am selling this on behalf of a close friend. Comes with all cables but no box. This was bought from Dubai. Prefer to sell it locally in Kerala.

iPad pro is 12.9 inch.
It is wifi only, not cellular.

I apologize for not including the above info, I am not too familiar with the recent ipad models.

Attachments

• 930C358F-BC52-454B-9DFE-E49DBAB38E2A.jpeg
    930C358F-BC52-454B-9DFE-E49DBAB38E2A.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 8C34B2E9-D0E3-45D4-B226-856B6E457D54.jpeg
    8C34B2E9-D0E3-45D4-B226-856B6E457D54.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 8FB2AA46-021A-45B1-A39F-1194D2BE90BC.jpeg
    8FB2AA46-021A-45B1-A39F-1194D2BE90BC.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 37C3F255-8028-4BA5-A133-FA5CABC3C102.jpeg
    37C3F255-8028-4BA5-A133-FA5CABC3C102.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
This is a feb 19 model. I am selling this on behalf of a close friend. Comes with all cables but no box. This was bought from Dubai. Prefer to sell it locally in Kerala.
i usually refrain from commenting on marketplace threads - but the keyboard in the pic is not the apple keyboard and looks like a 3rd party accessory

i usually refrain from commenting on marketplace threads - but the keyboard in the pic is not the apple keyboard and looks like a 3rd party accessory
Ah thanks for letting me know bro, I have updated the heading. I should have been more vigilant with my wordings, I did not think from the official accessory perspective since I have not used an ipad in ages.

Edit: Also, as I had mentioned in OP, I would prefer to sell it locally in Kerala. Please bear with me wrt this requirement since I am a bit apprehensive to ship such a high value item without its original box. I'd also feel better if I can meet the buyer in person and ensure he is able to check everything since I am not using this ipad.

Will open to shipping if I am unable to sell it locally in 2 weeks.

Thanks for your support and offers!

Last edited:
Sold locally for 58k. I posted in olx at a premium, for 60k expecting to get 53-54 after usual bargain, but surprisingly received much better offers.

I did not expect this to be in so much demand, sorry and thanks to the members who showed interest. Well Apple's resale value shines again!!

Sold locally for 58k. I posted in olx at a premium, for 60k expecting to get 53-54 after usual bargain, but surprisingly received much better offers.

I did not expect this to be in so much demand, sorry and thanks to the members who showed interest. Well Apple's resale value shines again!!
Damn, that's a good price.
Now I'm getting tempted to sell mine for the m1 ipad :p

Ok told you it's very good price for the ipad pro 2018, it's still evenly excellent one.

Actually OLX is reasonably good.
I am selling more items on OLX than FB or TE.
More lowballers here nowadays especially new entrants.

Go for it, my friend upgraded to m1 Ipad and is enjoying it very much.
This is completely OT, esp for marketplace..
But can you check with your friend what improvements he has noticed in day to day usage?
I am in two minds coz of one hand, I don’t find the A12x ipad lacking on anything but again, the new chip is substantially faster than what was already pretty good

But can you check with your friend what improvements he has noticed in day to day usage?
I am in two minds coz of one hand, I don’t find the A12x ipad lacking on anything but again, the new chip is substantially faster than what was already pretty good
He says the display is better and that alone is worth the upgrade. He is an apple biased person though, I should warn you.

He says the display is better and that alone is worth the upgrade. He is an apple biased person though, I should warn you.
Lol.
He probably would have got the 12.9 mini led variant.
The 11" screen hasn't really seen a change afaik.
Anyway, I decided to keep the 2018 pro and am disposing an older variant instead.

Lol.
He probably would have got the 12.9 mini led variant.
The 11" screen hasn't really seen a change afaik.
Anyway, I decided to keep the 2018 pro and am disposing an older variant instead.
Yes I saw your sale post, GLWS bro and yes, he went for the 12.9 inch 1 tb model, to watch remux rips with airpods max on infuse and to store his iphone photos locally.lol.

My friend also upgraded to an iPad Pro 12.9 M1 & according to him this beast not only has an excellent display but also an ultrafast connectivity with absolutely zero heating at intense graphic intensive tasks.
Yes I saw your sale post, GLWS bro and yes, he went for the 12.9 inch 1 tb model, to watch remux rips with airpods max on infuse and to store his iphone photos locally.lol.
LOL. That's insane!!

After extensive usage my friend has confirmed that the upgrade was pretty much worthless.

Mods please close the thread.

Back