Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Going for 14 Pro
Selling my 1.5 years old iPhone 11 Pro Max with Box, cable, invoice, 6 cases, and tempered glass installed + one in the box. No scratches or any dents whatsoever.

Price not negotiable. Shipping in November 2nd week (when my new phone arrives).

Back glass has tiny yellowish air mark beneath the glass; must be some sort of air gap but no scratches or broken or dent near or around it. Can check the video too.

AaYZ5Ug.jpg

aVafyLJ.jpg

Tbr5YCS.jpg

Invoice and 25+ photos in this link

Last edited:
Interested if it is still available?
Would like to know the following details though:
1. Which iOS version is it currently running on? (Wanted to check if by chance it is on iOS 14 so that there is a working jailbreak available as would primarily be using it as a burner device for iOS development)
2. Is the yellow mark on the glass itself or on layer beneath the glass? Phone looks immaculate and very well kept from the pictures though! :)

1. Which iOS version is it currently running on? (Wanted to check if by chance it is on iOS 14 so that there is a working jailbreak available as would primarily be using it as a burner device for iOS development)
iOS 16.0.3 (Update Pending for v16.1)
2. Is the yellow mark on the glass itself or on layer beneath the glass? Phone looks immaculate and very well kept from the pictures though! :)
I think its an anomaly within the glass. Not on top, unlikely to be beneath the glass. Thanks, try to keep it neat as new. why do you think I have 6 cases :cool:

iOS 16.0.3 (Update Pending for v16.1)

I think its an anomaly within the glass. Not on top, unlikely to be beneath the glass. Thanks, try to keep it neat as new. why do you think I have 6 cases :cool:
Ohh that's a bummer. I really hoped it would be on ios 14. Anyway, GLWS and free bump! :)

Back