IPhone 3G 8GB Rs.16499/- (Ebay Link Added - This week Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malhotraraul

Skilled
Selling my Apple Iphone 3G / 8GB BLACK

Jailbroken & unlocked with Latest 3.0 OS Installed, using Vodafone Currently.

A year old, no warranty because once jail-broken & unlocked,
the warranty gets void. Restoring it does not get it into the warranty again.

Contents
* Iphone 3G / 8GB
* Original Box
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Brand New Hard Shell Leather pouch Case

NO HEADPHONES

dsc9949low.jpg

dsc9930low.jpg

2ikqqn5.jpg

sy32uf.jpg

PICKUP PREFERRED I SHIPPING AT BUYERS RISK I MUMBAI, THANE & NAVI MUMBAI BUYERS PREFERRED

only for Rs.16499/-*

* any suggestions or queries are welcome through PM only
* No smart remarks, please use it for your own thread instead
* No preaching & speech stuff
* Genuine Buyers Only

EBAY LINK - Price Rs.17375/- Plus Shipping

(* Rate is exclusive of shipping)

time to use the discount coupon

last 3 days while the ebay coupon lasts, after that i will keep it for myself as a backup phone, yes, iphone 3G as a backup phone, guess what i will have next ?????

Re: IPhone 3G 8GB Black Only Rs.16999/- (This week Only)

i'm genuinely interested but i would request you to post the recent good quality pics of the phone..:)

NAV33N said:
i'm genuinely interested but i would request you to post the recent good quality pics of the phone..:)

I do not understand what do you mean by good quality

This is taken by SLR camera & the pics are in raw format & i have compressed it to JPG, Picture details are as follows .............

* Picture Format : Tiff Uncompressed Format
* Dimensions (width x Height) : 4100 x 2644 Pixels
* Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical) : 300 DPI
* Bit Depth : 24
* Compression : Uncompressed
* Resolution Unit : 2
* Color Representation : Uncalibrated
* F-Stop : f/9
* Exposure Time : 1/400 Sec.
* Focal Length : 18MM
* Max Aperture : 4
* Metering Mode : Pattern
* Contrast : Normal
* Exposure Program : Manual
* Saturation & Sharpness : Normal
* White Balance : Auto
* Photometric Interpretation : RGB
* Digital Zoom : 1

* File Size : 31 MB Each

I do not know how genuinely do you want to buy because i do not want to waste my time uploading high res pics for you, but do give me your email id & i will send you the picture links.

@malhotraraul - these images are scale down..

i'll suggest you to use imagebam or something like that in which we can see images in it's original size..

BTW local buyer here..

NAV33N said:
@malhotraraul - these images are scale down..
i'll suggest you to use imagebam or something like that in which we can see images in it's original size..
BTW local buyer here..

it is almost sold, if the person backs out then i will think on your suggestion.

This offer only for this week?:S

Means cheaper next week? I will buy next week then. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
This offer only for this week?:S
Means cheaper next week? I will buy next week then. :p

means i will never ever sell it, will keep it.

Yar, can you put some more pics of the phone. I mean from every angle. We kinda like to have a look a the b**ch that we are buying.

thanks

kuld33p said:
Yar, can you put some more pics of the phone. I mean from every angle. We kinda like to have a look a the b**ch that we are buying.
thanks

read post #9 please

Ebay Link Added, for more info please PM

mere bhai hum keh rahe hain ki jitni jyada photos dikhaoge humein utni tasalli hogi.. humein yeh nahin dekhna ki kis camere se photo li aur kitne GB ki photo thi.. humein dekhna hai ki phone pe koi scratch wagairah to nahin hai...jiske lie camera ka thobda hi nahin pichwada bhi dekhna hota hai.. aur SLR ka kucch fayda uthao yar.. thode kareeb ke shots lo.. bina flash wale.. taki reflection bhi na pade.. aur ho sake to phone off karke bhi ek do photo kheench lena..

I hope its pretty clear.. if still not then close this thread and don't make fool of us because then we would understand that you don't want to sell this phone.

and yes it was just a social service message because I don't think we can have this deal.

try to be a little polite next time.. will get more buyers.

just a constructive feedback.. did not want to crap your sell but you did it yourself. you've put up a great phone with great price but the customer service is really crap..i must say.

kuld33p said:
mere bhai hum keh rahe hain ki jitni jyada photos dikhaoge humein utni tasalli hogi.. Humein yeh nahin dekhna ki kis camere se photo li aur kitne gb ki photo thi.. Humein dekhna hai ki phone pe koi scratch wagairah to nahin hai...jiske lie camera ka thobda hi nahin pichwada bhi dekhna hota hai.. Aur slr ka kucch fayda uthao yar.. Thode kareeb ke shots lo.. Bina flash wale.. Taki reflection bhi na pade.. Aur ho sake to phone off karke bhi ek do photo kheench lena..

I hope its pretty clear.. If still not then close this thread and don't make fool of us because then we would understand that you don't want to sell this phone.

And yes it was just a social service message because i don't think we can have this deal.

Try to be a little polite next time.. Will get more buyers.

Just a constructive feedback.. Did not want to crap your sell but you did it yourself. You've put up a great phone with great price but the customer service is really crap..i must say.

it is sold man, stop bugging me !!!!!!!!!

Re: IPhone 3G 8GB Rs.16999/- (Ebay Link Added - This week Only)

please PM me the link of the pics of the phone..

do send me the link of the latest pics, take your time i'm not in hurry..

take it in a way so that i can see the reflection of the back and the screen of the phone.:)

Re: IPhone 3G 8GB Rs.16999/- (Ebay Link Added - This week Only)

high res pics added, price revised here & on Ebay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back