FS: Mobile iPhone 4 16GB Factory Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
For Sale: iPhone 4 16GB Factory Unlocked - PLEASE NOTE - on sale only till Saturday 15/9 (after which I won't be able to ship it out)

Selling on behalf of a friend who's left the country and uses a company issued phone. Phone is in my possession and I'll handle the sale and shipping from Madras.

Warranty: RMA'ed in Feb '12 (no more warranty) so about 7/8 months old,

Accessories : Box + charger+ manual + SIM card removal tool. Gave the earphones away and they're thus not included. Free Silicone bumper + element vapor aluminium bumper (used). USB cable slightly frayed but in perfect working order.

Other Information: IMEI on box and phone don't match since it was RMA'ed. Screen is perfect nothing wrong with it, screen guard from day 1. Rest of the phone has normal usage signs as expected.

Asking Price: 22500 + 150 shipping (100 if you're located in the 4 southern states) - As always local buyers preferred and shipping at buyers risk.

Pictures:

0IXKf.jpg

H6sYL.jpg

NYTuJ.jpg

XE3kG.jpg

56VTs.png

CwsNh.png

Lvbcv.png

XVPIV.png

FmBMO.png

No more holding. Taking it off sale tomorrow. Don't have the time for everyone who keeps saying they need to arrange funds!!

First person to commit gets the thing.

EDIT: Just spoke to owner - 21K is the lowest he's willing to go. 20k for local cash deals (Chennai).

CLOSING the thread. Won't have time to ship it out after tomorrow.

For anyone who might have taken my bank details over the last few days - DON'T make a transfer as I probably wont receive the money in time for me to be able to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back