iPhone 4 buying advice urgent !

1)Go for Iphone 3GS---Rs 19000/- (Price come down massively).With warranty.

2)In that price you can have:-Samsung galaxy S II--33000/-(World's #1 smart phone)with warranty and not to forget,it's android and way more powerful than the iphone 4.

But if you wanna show off,to non techie people which most of them are out there.Go for iphone 4 if money is no problem.If I were you I would have given her the iphone 3 G for:-

1)Price Drop

2)Girls really like to show off.Come on, iphone is more famous than,galaxy sII between girls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in the end if you wanna give her something useful SII is the best.It's like a small laptop.My friend has got one.

^ I dont think Iphone 3gs is a good buy now .that phone should not be even considered . Its a outdated device , especially if you compare its specs with the other fone in that 20k price range !

Aniruddh said:
^ I dont think Iphone 3gs is a good buy now .that phone should not be even considered . Its a outdated device , especially if you compare its specs with the other fone in that 20k price range !

I really dont think comparing specs and ruling out the 3GS is valid, it runs iOS as smoothly as the iPhone 4, albeit the camera is the major let down!

Apple is popular, because it is considered as a premium brand. Think of it as Mercedes in cell phone world. Sure we can get same or even better performance with Toyota/Honda or Nissan. But Mercedes is Mercedes. Same way we can get better performance with Samsung or HTC. But still Apple is Apple. Also it is Apple that started the revolution. I am a die hard android fan, but I give due respect to Apple for getting that premium status and starting revolution that completely changed the mobile world. I do not think it as a rip off. But pricing wise, sure my phone costing less can do a lot more than iphone 4.

Getting back to topic, 3gs is considered a better buy depending on how it is going to be used. It is also getting iOS 5 update. But If It was me I would rather invest on Iphone 4 because of its resale value and future updates. Also the future updates beyond iOS 5 may or may not reach 3gs but has strong possibility to reach iphone 4.

Buying with warranty is important no matter which product we buy or how reputable the product is.

-Guevara- said:
iphone is only to show off to ignorant people and not to mention a rip off.

samsung and htc top end android phones are superior.

Why do people look and go like "WHAT IS THAT AN IPHONE? Wow, You are only lucky boy!" ? Coz Apple has that credentials of making such beautiful phone. No matter what phones are launched in competition and by which brand, Apple is of another class. None to be matched with.

iphone 4g items - Get great deals on Electronics, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.in!

try this ebay.in listing. Will help you and you can pay in 0% EMI's. And if your daughter waits then mayb iphone 5 will launch in a month or so then the price for the iphone 4 will reduce. And also consider iphone 3gs for 20k. As she is a girl the 400mhz proc difference wont matter much to her. And you will be saving around 13k.

And give a look to sgs2 also. It's the best smartphone now. But if she aint that type of girl then get the iphone. Got better apps and class!!

iphone 4g items - Get great deals on Electronics, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.in!

try this ebay.in listing. Will help you and you can pay in 0% EMI's. And if your daughter waits then mayb iphone 5 will launch in a month or so then the price for the iphone 4 will reduce. And also consider iphone 3gs for 20k. As she is a girl the 400mhz proc difference wont matter much to her. And you will be saving around 13k.
And give a look to sgs2 also. It's the best smartphone now. But if she aint that type of girl then get the iphone. Got better apps and class!!

And give a look to the sgs2. But if she not the techie type. Stick to the iphone. better apps and class. What girls want. Try the iphone 3gs. she doesnt need updates. She just needs the bitten apple. :D

And give a look to the sgs2. But if she not the techie type. Stick to the iphone. better apps and class. What girls want. Try the iphone 3gs. she doesnt need updates. She just needs the bitten apple. :D

Got her a iPhone4 white with Bill and Apple India warranty from jj mehta Mumbai thru eBay- 6 emi- 34.5k totally satisfactory deal !

2 Days earlier had purchased a iPhone black factory un locked UK import, for 32.5k with dealer warranty thru eBay from a Delhi dealer.- but this turned to be a iphone4, but with Chinese duplicate charger, cable and ear phones. Members, beware of Delhi dealers selling iPhone 4 without Apple warranty, these all are with high class fake accessories.

Lesson learnt -never buy a iPhone 4 without Apple India warranty.

Back