Iphone 4 launch on 27 may

Hope this time the news is official,there are so many rumors since last month...

Lets c what the time rolls out...

Yes please dump the iphone 4 in India now, sell it at atrocious rates and yeah you get a very good chance to prove your loyalty to likes of Airtel (read Locked phones).

Well if they can price 16gb at the price level of galaxy s2 it might still do very well.

Off topic.

Which one has better display? iphone(960x640)Retina display or S2(800x480) Super AMOLED plus.

Better late than never!

The iPad 2 was launched pretty quickly if I may add. Possibly the next iPhone may release sooner than before. :p

Pricing seems decent? For a phone with warranty?

Gannu said:
Better late than never!

The iPad 2 was launched pretty quickly if I may add. Possibly the next iPhone may release sooner than before. :p

Pricing seems decent? For a phone with warranty?
way better price comparing to previous iphone prices

the pricing is good on the whole but for a device with slightly outdated hardware at that price point i dont see the point

now dont get my wrong. the iphone is a looker and has some great features but the hardware is a bit lacking

waiting for the iphone 5 or 4s as some say :)

moksh4u2 said:
the iphone is a looker and has some great features but the hardware is a bit lacking

Thats true but how many users actually utilize that hardware?

There exist people who simply want a looker for a phone with the best touch experience and there's basically no competition in that regard.

Ya absolutely agree, for majority of the people who are not techie and dont care for dual core proccy iphone4 will b better choice than SGS2.

What a dealbreaker as was the IPAD...since IPAD 2 was released about 2 months from IPAD being released in India...hence, I think we get the point when iPhone 5 will be released worldwide.

There is a discussion on IBF that Airtel might offer discounts to iPhone 4 customers with heavy bills (> 2K per month). That is their way of indirect subsidy.

agantuk said:
There is a discussion on IBF that Airtel might offer discounts to iPhone 4 customers with heavy bills (> 2K per month). That is their way of indirect subsidy.
Dont trust airtel with anything. ANYTHING. They will get their money from customers in way or the another

kestrel5915 said:
Thats true but how many users actually utilize that hardware?

There exist people who simply want a looker for a phone with the best touch experience and there's basically no competition in that regard.
that is quite true

but since we're on a tech forum, i guess most would prefer function over form

but neither would be a bad choice :)

Back