FS: Mobile Iphone 7 Black 32gb Excellent Condition with Box/bill/warranty

techspark

Disciple
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Iphone 7 32gb Matte Black Color
  • Expected Price: Rs 42,000/- (negotiable)
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from apple store on 27th Oct 2016 for Rs 60000/-
  • Reason for Sale: Need Money to buy s8 [emoji14]
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd | In excellent condition
  • Product Condition: Excellent condition , protected with tempred scratch guard from day one , back protected with original spigen crystal hybrid case .
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes (Image attached)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 6 months left
  • Accessories Included: Original box with Bill, manual, charger, Spigen crystal clear utlra hybrid case (worth rs 999) , cheap crystal clear cover, earphones.
  • Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  • Preferred Courier: Local buyers preferred else courier of buyer's choice.
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
  • facts about the phone:
    1. Phone was hardly used. I have an s6 edge which was my daily driver. This iphone was in my home drawer 80% of the time

2. Phone is protected with tempered glass n case from day 1.

3. Phone has latest OS and no modifications were ever done.

4. Phone is near scratchless perfect condition.

5. Giving away a spigen ultra hybrid case worth rs 999 , a normal plastic case worth rs 100, a hybrid case worth rs 400 free with the phone.

Attachments

• 20170420_145123.jpg
    20170420_145123.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 20170420_145210.jpg
    20170420_145210.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 20170420_145153.jpg
    20170420_145153.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
A brand new sealed piece cost 46k bro.
My price is negotiable bro...i will be happy to give it for lesser price to a genuine buyer. And Bro price of new phone is 50k on amazon and offline stores. On sites like paytm because of cashback it may be cheaper but the cashback gets stuck in a way.

My price is negotiable bro...i will be happy to give it for lesser price to a genuine buyer. And Bro price of new phone is 50k on amazon and offline stores. On sites like paytm because of cashback it may be cheaper but the cashback gets stuck in a way.
It's available for 46k locally, Also its better to put up a realistic price rather getting into negotiations, Just a suggestion for a faster sale.

It's available for 46k locally, Also its better to put up a realistic price rather getting into negotiations, Just a suggestion for a faster sale.
I checked the price again today at 2 local stores in mumbai...current price is around 50k. On amazon as well its around 50k. Anyways i have taken ur suggestion and updated the price on main post

I checked the price again today at 2 local stores in mumbai...current price is around 50k. On amazon as well its around 50k. Anyways i have taken ur suggestion and updated the price on main post
6 months old phone at a price of new one. Excellent pricing there.

Guys humble request if anyone has any issues with the pricing pls go the PM route and pls do not crap the thread.

I am selling it for 44k which is 6k less than the local price available (atleast what i can see on amazon/flipkart and local stores in mumbai) and as mentioned before price is negotiable and i will be happy to give it for less to a genuine buyer.

I am also giving away 2 covers worth rs 1500 total and the phone is in scratchless like new condition.

If u guys feel the price is high u can simply ignore the thread :)

Back