Iphone OS 4 or Android OS

aniljhb

Disciple
Hey guys, I am going to buy the new handset Iphone 4 or any other Android supported phone but i am little bit confused of handsets operating system. So guys can you suggest me which one is the best OS.....Iphone's OS or Android OS

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks in Adv.

The iOS still exploits the hardware better when compared to Android . Andriod is a good OS but it suffers a lot from Fragmentation at this point of time .

I have been a user of iphone 2g-3g-3gs and now iphone 4 . Its not Fanboy`ism but that the OS is better when compared to any other .

IMO if you are a techie/geek, then android is the best os for you.. Else if you are casual user who don't go deep into the phone's os features & customizations, the iOS is for you..

Absolutely yes , i am also keen to know that why Android is for Geeks and iOS for a Casual user . After Jb , the boundaries of an iOS goes beyond what Apple allows it to do .

Out of the Box, its assured a Iphone 4 is a great device even without Jailbreaking or any tweaking.

But thats not assured with every Android device, as users need to root and install Custom ROM's/Upgrade to latest version of OS for extracting the best of the device.

Android still has some glitches. Android OS doesn't utilize the hardware it it's most. iOS 4 does well job in every case :) If you're ready to spend huge time with your phone customization, go with Android else iOS is awesome :)

Best Multimedia/battery backup - iPhone

Best Customizability/Roms/addons - Android

I am an Android user and can tell you iOS is better than Android

I used my friends 3gs and it just rocked...

My X10 mini was just on edge when compared to cam...

iOS is much more polished and has the Best UI out there....

I say go for it

Hey guys thanks for your all posts really appreciated it......but still i am confused in it i have also used ios4 and i just love it....but in these days i think the people are more crazy about an Android as it is open source market but is there any worth to spent time on android compare to ios4

aniljhb said:
Hey guys thanks for your all posts really appreciated it......but still i am confused in it i have also used ios4 and i just love it....but in these days i think the people are more crazy about an Android as it is open source market but is there any worth to spent time on android compare to ios4
The iOS still exploits the hardware better when compared to Android . Andriod is a good OS but it suffers a lot from Fragmentation at this point of time .

Andriod Phone makers like LG-SAMSUNG-HTC dont have any set guideline for the OS , hence the fragmentation . iOS is streamlined and hence these is no deviation at all . Rest the take is on you . After every 3 to 4 months a new Andriod phone with powerful hardware comes to the market but with iphone benefit is for a year . In June iOS-5 will be launched and it will again be an overhaul like the previous OS versions launched by APPLE >

aniljhb said:
My budget is around 30k to 35k and i would like to say i am a gadgets freak so i can also do some r&d for not only for ios4 but also for android
Since you have already used iOS4, get the LG O1 for 8.7K from letsbuy or XCD35 for 11.1K from ebay, use it for few months to get a feel of Android.
Within few months the flagship 1.2GHz dual core android phones with 768 MB+ RAM would be out by various manufacturers and the rates would have stabilized and hopefully even the iPhone 5 will be out.
Would be a easier pick then for the 35K you want to spend.

Sanav3 said:
Since you have already used iOS4, get the LG O1 for 8.7K from letsbuy or XCD35 for 11.1K from ebay, use it for few months to get a feel of Android.

Within few months the flagship 1.2GHz dual core android phones with 768 MB+ RAM would be out by various manufacturers and the rates would have stabilized and hopefully even the iPhone 5 will be out.

Would be a easier pick then for the 35K you want to spend.

WOW sounds cool that 1.2Ghz dual core processors are coming in few months....

Thanks for your suggestions

Back