iPhone Repair in Mumbai

Anish

Skilled
I have an iPhone 3G that I need to get fixed in Mumbai.. The issues I'm facing are:

1. Vibrator isn't working
2. Screen lock button isn't working

I've heard Alfa services iPhones. Could anybody help me out with where they are located or any other alternatives?

Thanks!!

Thanks a ton but that place seems a little too far.

Anything closer to Town/Bandra/Juhu?

Techhead/Tracerbullet some help guys?

^ Yeah , I had once spoken to him .He seems to be an expert at repairing iphones ;). What went wrong with your 2G ?

@ Anish , sorry for the thread hijack :ashamed:. I need to find the cheapest possible reliable source to repair my iphone .

He's the one that helped me procure the 2G in the first place. I got my current 3GS through him as well. An annoying glitch with the silent button wearing out over time. Damn thing kept switching between silent and ringer at the slightest touch.

He's pretty reliable.

^ Hey I have the same issue with my 2G as well . It's in such bad condition that I am having second thoughts of getting it repaired. :(New screen =5-6k , complete new housing with all buttons = 2-3k.

Value of and Iphone 2G 16GB after the replacements = ??

tracerbullet said:
Anish, I can put you on to Apple directly if you'd like that. Let me know.
That would be awesome but the thing is I wanna do an on-the-spot repair cause I don't wanna switch to another phone, absolute PAIN.

@ Techhead - Could you PM me the Sound Out number please?

FaH33m said:
^ Hey I have the same issue with my 2G as well . It's in such bad condition that I am having second thoughts of getting it repaired. :(New screen =5-6k , complete new housing with all buttons = 2-3k.

Value of and Iphone 2G 16GB after the replacements = ??
2G 16GB's go for anything between 14-15k. Mind you, we're talking pristine condition ones (Minimal blemishes, never been repaired). One that's been through the mill will probably fetch you much less.

If you do get it repaired I recommend you get a new battery and keep it for yourself, its a gem of a device.

Back