WTB Iphone se 64 red from flipkart sale

girish925

Adept
Hello guys has anybody got an spare iphone se 64gb red colour from the flipkart sale i had ordered one for myself but flipkart cancelled it due to sum credit card issue now the price is gone upto rs 29999 :(

Congrats buddy. The SE deal this year at 24.5k was the best really. Even though the screen size is retarded.
I don't know if it is a deal at all forget a good deal .. At that price point there are 10 times better phones which you can find without even searching for 10 mins

I don't know if it is a deal at all forget a good deal .. At that price point there are 10 times better phones which you can find without even searching for 10 mins
I don't consider chinese phones as any phones, so yeah. Samsung also, comical stuffs. So in the 25k range for people like me there are no phones really, in android space anyway. The only thing was the 4a at 28k, with a 730G cpu. So when the latest hardware stuffed iPhone, regardless how retarded it is in terms of screen size and battery life is lower than that, it says enough.

I don't consider chinese phones as any phones, so yeah. Samsung also, comical stuffs. So in the 25k range for people like me there are no phones really, in android space anyway. The only thing was the 4a at 28k, with a 730G cpu. So when the latest hardware stuffed iPhone, regardless how retarded it is in terms of screen size and battery life is lower than that, it says enough.
To each there own I guess... Most or all of apple iPhone are made in China as well

Back