1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Selling behalf of a friend.
Hello,

Putting up for sale iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey. Bought from local shop in Mumbai during early 2020.

Phone is in immaculate condition with no scratches or dents anywhere on body or screen. Screen is protected with tempered glass from day 1. Back and sides are protected with Spigen case. Battery health is at 91%. Phone comes with its box but no "box" accessories are included. I will include Spigen Liquid Air case and 1 aftermarket case with it.

Posting a thread on behalf of friend who upgraded to 13 Pro. I tested this device for a week and found zero issues.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 271
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 251
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 278
Hello,

Putting up for sale iPhone XS Max 64GB Space Grey. Bought from local shop in Mumbai during early 2020.

Phone is in immaculate condition with no scratches or dents anywhere on body or screen. Screen is protected with tempered glass from day 1. Back and sides are protected with Spigen case. Battery health is at 91%. Phone comes with its box but no "box" accessories are included. I will include Spigen Liquid Air case and 1 aftermarket case with it.

Posting a thread on behalf of friend who upgraded to 13 Pro. I tested this device for a week and found zero issues.
Is it available

Is the battery the original one or was the battery ever replaced (original or third party)? Because if it's an original battery then that's a dang good phone. My friend would've liked it.

Is the battery the original one or was the battery ever replaced (original or third party)? Because if it's an original battery then that's a dang good phone. My friend would've liked it.

Battery is original and phone is never opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back