Ipod 80 GB Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon

Skilled
I have decided to keep my Amp3 pro 2 instead of this so I am selling it off. Its around 2 years old.

Selling for 6k shipped with a pair of Sennheiser LX90 earphones.

The USB cable is included in the deal.

ipod1z.jpg

ipod2w.jpg

FREE !!! FiiO E3 with the ipod ! :D

BF1983- Please do let me know if anyone has a U2 edition for sale- the black one with a red click wheel. :ashamed:

All the best for your sale. :)

^ He's an expert at hunting down some awesome used deals on head-fi and grabs they before anyone does :p (but I think he bought the Amp3 brand new :ashamed:. )

FaH33m said:
^ He's an expert at hunting down some awesome used deals on head-fi and grabs they before anyone does :p (but I think he bought the Amp3 brand new :ashamed:. )
Is it!!! Last time i talked to him he said he dsnt buy any audio gear and uses his dads HD650!!! I have been decieved.

/sorry for the OT :ashamed:

^^ Thanks for the free bumps !!! :D

Anyways I got the Amp3 long back from Jaben. :)

The SQ is amazing. Especially for vocals. But *#&#*$#$ UI s**ks. Buy it only if you are a patient person.

Err, well my dads HD650 didn't do too well with my onboard sound. So I had to get a DAC. Then an amp. Then I had to upgrade my portable audio so that it wouldn't sound much worse than my desktop rig. What else could I do ? :p

^bikey, thank god you changed your avatar. the earlier one from the bhopal tragedy used to give me jitters every time i saw it.

Was a great deal. Couldn't resist. :) The location of Brendon's house is awesome! Loads of tasty stuff close by. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back