ipod touch 3rd gen 32Gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Skilled
Model: ipod touch 3rd generation 32Gb
Purchase date: January 16 2010 (3 months warranty left, can be extended for another year by purchasing warranty extension pack)
Extra Accessories: Capdase Soft Jacket Xpose 2
Selling price: 8.5k
Reason for sale: Getting ipod touch 4th gen
Shipping: charges extra.

Will accept trading this one and my HTC Legend for a month or two old HTC HD2.

Hav a 6month old hd2, pristine condition

But hav loaded custom rom and rite now sending this msg using android froyo

:)

Bill price 34.3k

Pm me if interested

Been hearing the same thing (will pick up tomorrow) till yesterday for the past one week. And that too I had to either text or call. I didn't call today and there is no update. Someone need to tell Supra that when the seller is holding the item for him, he atleast give the seller some respect!

sent DM to esanthosh now who is the next member that responded for purchase.

^^ And Yes Mr Bond has given me a -ve rating since I could not pick up the product from him by today. Mr Bond you can give a -ve rating only when the item to be sold is received by buyer. I have still not completed the deal and I got my 1st -ve rating in my TE history of 5 years just for not being able to update the seller that I might not be able to pick it up. That way all the hold business buyers would have got 100 -ve ratings by now. Impatient ones I know to sell your Ipod Touch. Anyways since I already got the -ve feedback I will have to deal with it according to the TE rules :p and yes it was on just on hold for me...not like I took the product and didn't pay him :p.

I would like to close it in good taste ...let me know if you would like to go that way.

Supra said:
^^ And Yes Mr Bond has given me a -ve rating since I could not pick up the product from him by today. Mr Bond you can give a -ve rating only when the item to be sold is received by buyer. I have still not completed the deal and I got my 1st -ve rating in my TE history of 5 years just for not being able to update the seller that I might not be able to pick it up. That way all the hold business buyers would have got 100 -ve ratings by now. Impatient ones I know to sell your Ipod Touch. Anyways since I already got the -ve feedback I will have to deal with it according to the TE rules :p and yes it was on just on hold for me...not like I took the product and didn't pay him :p.

I would like to close it in good taste ...let me know if you would like to go that way.

Impatient? If I was impatient, I wouldn't have waited for a week holding it for you. And now that you are back in queue, you can wait for everyone else to back out to make the deal again (IF you are interested at that time)

Yes I appreciate you holding it for me ! But all I would say is giving me a -ve feedback for keeping it on hold for me for 5-6 days as I was on holiday and not able to respond till yesterday is bit overboard. From last weekends its 2 consecutive long weeks and plz understand it takes sometimes some duration to get a deal done.

Anyways best of luck for your sale :)....as it has already turned sour I guess it will be good if you pass it to next prospective buyer.

If you feel I deserved a -ve feedback its fine :).....I have reported the same to mods/admins and if they are fine with that....its good enough

Lol!! I seriously dont understand this holding issue. I have lost plenty of prospective buyers myself for this stupid "on-hold" concept. I am stuck with a guy for 6 days now. Every 2 days I remind him that the stuff is on hold. Strangest part is, they dont even care to let me know if they are really on with it. BUGGERS!!

Wish you luck for the sale. <<a free bump>>

Just mention that there will be no holding and whoever pays first, gets the item :)

Good Luck to the OP for his sale.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back