FS: MP3 Player Ipod Touch 4th Gen 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for your valuable comments. The fact that the seller does not come forward and talk against any of our TE members' comments clearly states his intentions. So I'll tell you guys how it started, the moment I received the parcel I called up this guy to say that all four edges and the bottom are badly scratched up. To this he had only one thing to talk repeatedly i.e. the ZAGG did not cover those edges (how am I supposed to know that if I have never seen a ZAGG before- was this also highlighted in the pics). Also the day b4 he actually shipped the product, I asked twice explicitly over phone whether this has any scratches at all (atleast this is where he could have spoken about the scratches on the edges) instead what he said was there is not even one single scratch anywhere and that if at all I find any scratch after receiving the device, he will accept it no questions asked through some of his friends in Mumbai.

Another thing, he also repeated over phone (after I received the product) that apart from the edges if there is a scratch anywhere beneath the ZAGG he shall refund without a word. After hanging up, I peeled off the rear ZAGG sheild and saw these many scratches on the back. Called him up again to say that now I am eligible for a refund- this guy says I put the scratches on the back deliberately (how ridiculous could this get). Another thing to note was that all the time while I was arguing for a refund he also told me that he can also provide me a new ZAGG sheild ( why would someone want to offer a freebie unless he accepts that he is at fault).

What do TE members recommend ? Is there something I could do to get a refund or will I have to just consider this as a bad luck and forget about it ?

Also mods would you be taking any action against the OP ?

Hey Surenther are you planning to return my money and take this ipod back or make a partial refund or waiting for some action to be taken against you ?

i had checked the photos upload by seller.
The photos were taken in dark light in order to hide scratches..
MOst of the photos were of the screen only.... he didnt added from side view, top views photos..

To moderators, please make a compulsory rule, that seller must upload the photos from all the six sides. The photos must be in complete light and without using any screen protectors(for buyers protection)...

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support. As a compensation, Surenther has transferred Rs. 1000 to my account. I'm ok with this now. Just a request to OP and all others, to avoid such insatances in the future, please mention the entire condition of devices in details with proper photographs highlighting problematic areas. This will keep your rep high.

@ mods, please close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back