Audio IPOD Touch Issue

I was listening to songs from my Friends IPOD Touch...when it suddenly stopped....i mean the screen went blank and it was switched off...i tried switching it on....but its not switching on....can somebody please help me with the issue....or has anyone faced any simillar issue....???

r u sure it has not been charged out?? if not jus try connecting it your comp and c.....try switching it on by presing the hold key and menu key simultaneously.

final option....restore it if the data is not imp.

We conneceted the charger...but we could see any activity on the screen....the screen was still blank....
I have not tried the hold key and menu key start.....will let you know when i try that out.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I tried the menu key and hold key press...but the ipod wont start...also when i connect it to the system its not getting detected....what should i do now...???

roman1627 said:
We conneceted the charger...but we could see any activity on the screen....the screen was still blank....

I have not tried the hold key and menu key start.....will let you know when i try that out.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I tried the menu key and hold key press...but the ipod wont start...also when i connect it to the system its not getting detected....what should i do now...???
You need to keep the menu key and the hold key pressed for 10-15 seconds. Have you tried that.

Second, when you try to start it, is there a white flashing of the screen before it dies again? If that happens, it's an issue that only Apple can fix.

First connect the ipod with itunes and see if it is getting detected , otherwise you will have to start it in DFU mode ie . Hold down the power and home button at the same time for 10-15 secs , then when you see the Apple logo, release the power button but continue holding the home button down for few secs and connect it with itunes .

Back