IPTV recommendation?

Running this one directly on a Fire TV and CGTV by having the script execute on boot in the background. Works fine for the most part, though buffering occurs on some instances.

There are multiple repositories for a PHP server which are a bit too heavy for these RAM limited devices but are great for using on desktops/laptops.
Is there a way to run this on a rpi. I'm a non technical person when it comes to programming so will need some step by step guide.

Is there a way to run this on a rpi. I'm a non technical person when it comes to programming so will need some step by step guide.
The Kodi solution is the most reliable and will run on a Pi, though you might need a remote to navigate directly on a Pi. You will have to install the Botallen repo and the above plug-in to get Jio TV working within Kodi.

If you want to access the channels using an IPTV app, then you can run the PHP server and even the JTV server linked above on a Pi and load the playlist in the IPTV app. But I observed that at least the JTV server linked above had stopped working last week, not sure if it has been updated since.

I already run botallen directly on Android TV using Kodi. I was checking on the other option that you mentioned about getting m3u files

Guys i really wish to watch itv (official streamer from UK) here in India , is there any way to get it via kodi..
I am using Google chromecast Hd, haven't had any experience work kodi..

Thanks in advance
Anyone???

Back