is g skill flare series kit available in india and from where to buy it.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
sorry for bugging many of here with many of my post by i tried to add it in my last postbut no one replyed so started new theard...

i recently got to know about g skill flare series and i am interested in buy it as they r speciffically made for amd phenom ii x6 processors and give terific performences but where can i buy it in india or specifically in mumbai....

please do reply.....

princeoo7 said:
2000 mhz and thats also stable :$:$:$:)[;)]
Dude this means nothing untill you are not going to overclock or really stress your rig on a day base for example like, running benchmarks etc., just don't fall for a product due to fancy tags and all, < OPTIMIZED FOR AMD, 10% greater performance unleashed >, value the money you are going to spend, sorry if I have sounded rude.

princeoo7 said:
2000 mhz and thats also stable :$:$:$:)[;)]
Almost every memory manufacturer has a couple or more of performance modules which can easily do >2000MHz without breaking a sweat. For instance, the Corsair Dominator GTs have several kits rated at 2000MHz CL7/8/9. mushkin has a couple of blackline series which can do that although I am not sure if they have a pair of 2GB dual channel kit.

Did you enquire with Prime?

no not till now.

and if i go for ripjaw then isnt it made for intel and not for amd.

do this fact effects the performence?

if not then y people r not happy with the performence the get and also seeing ram made for amd makes them feels to buy that one living ripjaw behind ?

man buying an computer is making me creep from last 2 months as if i am getting it , it will last for 5 yrs...

sorry to ask so many Q in so many thread on same thing again and again.

i just want to extract pure performence from my pc .

Bro are you going to overcock, are you going to bench on your system like crazy, then sure go ahead get this RAM kit, if no even RIPJAWS should be enough, 5 years later is too long a time to look at, too see if the performance of good today will satisfy even the mediocre of then. It is a very wild gamble to put it simply set your priorities straight I cannot expect my Intel Pentium D to even compete with an Athlon II of these days, simply cause the performance ratio will horribly skewed to the Athlon II due to improved architecture, code line structure and cache memory etc., make up your mind about budget-performance trade off and then buy.

Please, don't buy expensive stuff imagining insane speeds and performance increments over a long time span, maximum aim for respectable performance which you no doubt will get with both RIPJAWS and FLARE end decision is in your hands, I hope I did not sound rude.

E.g. theoretical comparison between an Intel Pentium 4 and current generation Athlon II x 4 processor is the same price band through, the time gap of 4 years ( maybe the pentium was more expensive when introduced )

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/188?vs=92

Back