Budget 31-40k Is it a good time to buy a graphic card ? If so then which one from rtx 2070 super vs. RX 5700 XT

The 8gb ram for 4k is not listed in msi qvl list. So the possibility are less for the oc i suppose or the timing will be compromised. That's the reason I didn't listed the grey ballastic 8gb ram kit.
For MSI B450 TomHawk ?

I could find it

1579240909112.png

I don't think so. And Founders editions cards has blower type coolers and cannot run like other OEM cards.
But wait for others opinions as well.

The RTX series founders edition cards are not blower type cooler. I have the RTX 2060 and it has the traditional aluminium fins.
I think the same cooler is present across all the RTX series cards.

Also @princeoo7, those prices seem kind of legit.. Plenty of resellers in the market at the moment.. But you should know the right person to buy it from..
Check the facebook zoukart marketplace group..
From my research these are roughly the current prices (for partner boards, not reference ones) :-
1. RTX 2060 - 23k
2. RTX 2070 super - 36k
3. RTX 2080ti - 68k

The RTX series founders edition cards are not blower type cooler. I have the RTX 2060 and it has the traditional aluminium fins.
I think the same cooler is present across all the RTX series cards.

Also @princeoo7, those prices seem kind of legit.. Plenty of resellers in the market at the moment.. But you should know the right person to buy it from..
Check the facebook zoukart marketplace group..
From my research these are roughly the current prices (for partner boards, not reference ones) :-
1. RTX 2060 - 23k
2. RTX 2070 super - 36k
3. RTX 2080ti - 68k

Yes 2070 super without gst aka their profit is the same.

Back