is it good? : MCPD .net 3.5 in Karrox, Mumbai

Hi,

My bro wants to do .net 3.5 course from Karrox institute in Thane, Mumbai.

Microsoft M C P D
• MCPD: Windows Developer 3.5
• MCPD: ASP.NET Developer 3.5
• MCPD: Enterprise Applications Developer 3.5

Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/vstudio/2008/default.mspx#EEC

He has just completed B.E. (Comp) from Mumbai University and wants to learn MCPD .net 3.5 so that when he goes abroad, au, for M.S. he can get part time jobs of programming.

According to Karrox, they are the only authorised "something" for Microsoft in India and they are the only institute which offer .net 3.5 course with Microsoft cetificate.
We know that C-DAC isn't offering coaching for .net 3.5 as of now.

So tell me guys, should he do it from Karrox or is there any better institute in Mumbai?

IT Training & Certification India | MCSE Bootcamp Mumbai | CCNA Training Pune

mouthshut.com reviews seem nice, mostly 5 starred !!

Thanks.

--Ashish

I am an MCPD-EA myself and been a part-time faculty with karrox and let me tell you first hand that no course is gonna do him any good unless the trainer is a professional working with .net else i've seen the quality of faculty and was disappointed.

Best will be get him the M$ training kit and let him do it himself. It will be a longer process, say about 6-8 months to earn his MCTS but for starters MCTS in either web or distributed is all thats needed.

If he's inexperienced then nobody's gonna be interested in the EA part anyways.

Chaos will be in a better position to answer that.

Frankly I'd avoid all this. Just find a job and get in or get a Masters degree if he really wants to study. On job experience is a lot more valuable than these. Doesn't matter what the pay is at the outset. The experience is what counts. These certificate courses are just a way of wasting one's time and money.

good point there dada, however these days its become a tad difficult to get into a job as a fresher, hence ppl are coming up with these ideas to finish the certis first and then try for job.

guys even i wana do mcp certifications wat shud i go for .. thinkin of goin for vista experience or sql server 05 or 08 .. which one is better.. i am a software developer got some 15 months of experience ...:)

Back